002

Jadens Pov
We still haven't found Ness I'm worried sick. Then it hit me about the promise I made to her. Shit I have to go home. I start grabbing my stuff off the table very quickly.
Woah Woah Jae calm down. Josh said with a worried look.
I have to go find my sister rn. I said with a serious voice.
And can one of you bring mads home for me. I said and Anthony nodded.
Bubs why can't I just come with you. She said sadly.
Because you are one of the reasons my fucking sister ran away. I said as I raised my voice.
Your sisters a brat she just wants you all to herself. Mads said with an attitude.
Oh she's the one that wants me all to herself but look at you talking shit behind her back. I said very pissed off. Then I grabbed my keys and walked out the dinner and ran to my car. I drove back to my house parked the car and ran into the house. When I walk on the house I see Haley and Ness cuddling on the couch. Then Ness looked towards the door and stood up and ran to her room.
Ness wait plz. I said about to cry chasing her. Me and Ness have always been inseparable. But I fucked that up once again.
Ness plz open the door  . I said sitting against the door to her room.
Jaden plz just go away. She whispered which met that she was sitting against the side of the door.
Ness I'm so sorry just plz open the door.  I pleaded. I then here the click of the door lock so I look up and the door is open. I quickly stood up and hugged her. We both stood there hugging each other for a minute.
I'm extremely sorry Ness Ik I have said this for the third time. But I really mean it. And if you don't forgive me I understand.  I said
I forgive you jae but plz dont do it again. She said holding out her pinky.
Pinky promise. I said with a chuckle.
Now can I have cuddles. She said with puppy dog eyes.
Yes you may. I said with a smile making her smile. Then she put on a movie and we cuddle and fela sleep.

Ness POV
The next morning I woke up cuddled up with Jae. I smiled because I really missed him.
Then I heard My mother yell my name from down stairs. So I get up out of Jadens arms and walk downstairs.
Ness some ones at the door for you. Said my mom. I opened the door and I see Josh standing there by himself.
Ness can we talk for a minute. Josh said and I nodded. I walked out side and close the door behind me.
Ness I really like you I have for I while now and I really need to tell you. Josh said nervously
I like you to Josh. I said with a smile.
Really? Josh said I nodded. Then he kissed me I quickly kissed back. He's lips were so soft. I just wanted this to last forever. Then we both pulled away to catch our breath. Then he leaned down to where our foreheads were touching.
Your a good kisser. Josh said we both stared laughing.
You are two. I said with a big smile on my face.
Do you want to come in? I said
Sure. Said josh
We then walked in the house to see jaden on the couch.
Morning Jae. I Said
Morning. Jaden said.
Sup man? Josh said walking over to jaden and they do they hand shake.
Oh Ness, Mads is coming over in a few minutes. Jaden said looking at me.
K, I'll be up stairs with Josh. I said kinda of upset.
No fun business. Jaden said pointing at us.
Were not even dating yet. I said rolling my eyes. Me and Josh walk up stairs to my room.
You ok? Josh said as we entered my room.
Yea I fine why? I was lying but I didn't want to tell he about the promise.
You just looked a little upset when jae said mass was coming over. He said kinda worried. I mean as you know I dont like her. I sad with a slight chuckle. Your so cute. He said with cringey smile. I walk over to my bed and lay on top of him while he wraps his arms around me. And we stayed like that for a couple hours.