1

"Han Jisung!"

Hearing someone call his name, the popular idol looked up from the items on the table in front of him. The man was currently at an event, meeting and socializing with many of his adoring STAY, who were anxious to see him and the rest of the group.

Even though he loved to be there and meet his fans, he was excited to get back to the dorms after such a long day. Luckily, there weren't very many people left to talk to.

Finding where the voice was coming from, he noticed a wide-eyed girl approaching him with Stray Kids' newest album in her hands, and a smile on her face.

"Hello!" She squealed when she had finally reached him. Handing him the album, she told him her name and watched as he wrote in a small note, nothing too fancy, just a few nice words.

Jisung smiled as he signed his name, handing the precious thing back to her. Seeing that the member next to him was still talking with someone, he decided buy some time, making small conversation with the girl. 

"How are you?" He asked, watching as her smile only got wider.

"Fantastic!" She giggled, holding her album tight to her chest. "This is the best day of my life!"

"I'm glad." Jisung laughed, amused by her exhilaration, it was an emotion he saw quite often. Although sometimes the job could be quite exhausting, the fans made him feel as if it was all worth it. Most of the time.

The girl's smile dropped a bit as she noticed the line was moving, signaling her time with the talented man was coming to an end.

"Thank you for coming!" He grinned, giving her a wave. "It was so nice to meet you!"

The girl returned the wave, and Jisung watched as she took single step before stopping dead in her tracks.

"One last thing before I go!" She said, causing the next person in line to groan.

Jisung only nodded, not sure if he was interested or cautious of whatever she was going to do or say.

She stepped closer to the table, eyes burning holes into the man. Leaning closer to the idol as to not be overheard, the woman raised an inquisitive eyebrow. "Have you ever heard of fanfiction?"

"Fanfiction?" The celebrity repeated, his voice hushed due to the close atmosphere. He had never heard of the term, and wasn't sure what kind of potential horrors this girl was leading him to. "No. What is it?"

Seeing that her time was up, and not wanting to give any answers, the girl stepped away. "Goodbye!" She waved, giving him a sly smile.

Jisung watched in confusion as she walked away to the next part of the table, giving him no information.

For the rest of the time, the idol tried to focus on the rest of his fans, but something about that woman's odd question made him unable to put his full attention on them.

He tried to forget the term she used, but it stuck in his head, refusing to leave.

It was strange, he wanted- no, needed to know more about this strange concept.

Jisung would just have to do a little of his own research on this 'fanfiction' stuff.