5

"I'm heading to bed." Jisung yawned, patting Chan's shoulder. A few of the boys had been staying up, watching a movie. One by one they had gone to bed, and now it was Jisung's turn.

In reality, he wasn't really tired, he just figured that Seungmin had to be asleep by now, and he only had a few chapters left of his story. He predicted that some important character was going to die, so he was anxious to read the ending.

A chorus of mumbled 'goodnights' were directed at him, but most were so captivated by the movie that they didn't really notice him leaving.

Slowly backing out of the room, he waited till he was out of the line of sight and went bounding down the hallway. As he reached closer to the bedrooms, he slowed his pace, not wishing to wake anyone up. His and Seungmin's room was at the very end of the hallway, so he had a long way to go.

Taking another hushed step, Jisung was surprised to see the bathroom door open next to him. A damp-haired Minho walked out, obviously not expecting to see the younger there either. Jisung blamed it on the strange fascination he had had with the older lately, but he could smell the soap the other used, a deep, musky scent that made him want to curl up in the Lee's arms. He wore a t-shirt the rapper got him for Christmas a few years ago and pajama pants that were probably stolen from another member.

Han Jisung may have been a songwriter, but he was out of words at that moment. Instead he moved past the man, giving him a slight nod on the way. "Goodnight, Minho."

He was unable to see the amused smirk on the older's face as Minho watched the other breeze by. "Goodnight, Ji."

Finally seeking shelter from odd urges and confusing feelings in his bed, Jisung sighed. After thoroughly checking that Seungmin was asleep, he pulled out his phone. At times like this, he was grateful that the deep sleeper was his roommate, if it was anyone else, he would have been caught long ago.

Throughout the day Jisung had been knocking out chapters left and right and now he was on the final one. So far he wasn't liking where it was going, the sinister story was pulling at his poor heartstrings.

If anyone else had been in the room while the rapper was reading, they would have heard a series of gasps, quiet outbursts, and Jisung's muted opinions on the current story. One night he had forgotten he had to be quiet and only remembered when Seungmin started to move around.

Reading the final words of the story, Jisung grinned as he could now check another book of the list. Each one was a personal triumph to him. 

It was always fun to find what story would hold Jisung's attention hostage for the next little while, it was almost his favorite part. At the bottom of the page, he couldn't help but notice the big bolded letters obviously intended to draw him in.

RECOMMENDED FOR YOU

Curious he scrolled through the options, looking for a plot that interested him. His scanning eyes stopped on a foreign word, one that would change his life forever.

"Minsung?"