23

Chewing, the wind outside, and the occasional scrape of silverware on a plate.

Those were the only audible sounds in the Stray Kids' dorm right now.

Everyone knew what had to be discussed, but no one knew the right thing to say, so it stayed silent. Occasionally people glanced around, encouraging their friends to say something, but no one dared.

Jisung felt like he was being tortured. He knew that everyone was being awkward on his behalf, but what was he supposed to say about it?

"Alright, if no one's going to say anything, I will." Hyunjin placed his hands on the table, turning to a terrified rapper. "Jisung, why didn't you tell us? We're supposed to be bandmates, friends. But we all had to find out you were seeing someone when the rest of the world did."

"I'm sorry." The rapper was honest, moving the food around on his plate. "I really didn't know how to bring it up."

"We wouldn't have judged you, you know that right? We would have stood behind you the whole time." Hyunjin frowned. 

Glancing around the table, Jisung could see everyone nodding in agreement.

Crossing his arms, Hyunjin glared the other boy down. "So who is it?"

"Who is it?" The rapper repeated, not expecting the blunt question so early on. He tried not to look across the table immediately, keeping his cool. What if Minho didn't want their relationship revealed right now? It was better to keep things quiet.

"Yes. Who is this person that you consider more important than the group? Spit it out, kid." Hyunjin was adamant, not about to quit the questioning for anything.

How on earth was Jisung supposed to change the subject? Should he lie? Say that it was some stranger they'd never met before?

"Me." Minho stated, almost too casually. He took another bite of his dinner, ignoring the seven pairs of eyes that just shot in his direction. Instead, he only focused on one, giving Jisung a smile. "I am Jisung's mystery man."

Jeongin set down the drink in his hand, eyes moving between the couple. "You're kidding."

The rapper shook his head, surprisingly relieved that it was now out in the open. "He's telling the truth." 

"You both hid that from us? Your closest friends?" Hyunjin was offended, that was for sure. 

"I knew about them." Felix grinned, rubbing salt in the Hwang's wound.

Hyunjin jabbed the Australian, showing no mercy. "You're not helping."

A voice at the end of the table spoke up, surprising everyone. "I knew about them too."

Craning his head to look to where his roommate's voice originated from, Jisung frowned. "How?"

A smug Seungmin sat proud, internally wondering just how dense his friend was. "Do you know how many nights I woke up finding you not in your bed, but out on the balcony with Minho? Not to mention this."