Chapter 1: Petty Argument

It was a normal day for Kurro. Well until everyone started yelling at each other about something. Kurro just sat back with Kenma until they calmed down.

"So, how long do you think it's gonna take them to calm down?" Kurro asks Kenma, looking over his shoulder at his video game.

"I don't know. And I personally don't care." Kenma said while playing animal crossing. He lays his head agents Kurro putting his game down for once because he was tired.

"Kenma, how much sleep did you get last night?" Kurro asks blushing while taking the switch from Kenma and turning it off correctly, making sure to save the game as well.

"Mm.. not at all? I'm pulling an all nighter.. I was up with my Xbox friends." He says quietly.

"Kenma.. you can't be doing that. That's so unhealthy!" Kurro tells his best friend. They weren't dating but they both had feelings for each other.

"I don't care.. I don't care much about myself you know that." Kenma huffs. "Not that you would understand..." Kenma mumbles. He knew nothing about Kurro's past other than he mentioned he use to live on a 'Farm'.

Kurro spaces out from that and memories just flash before his eyes of when he tried to kill himself that one various night. Once he zones back in he looks down at Kenma with a cold look, "You know nothing about what I've been through." He says in a dead voice.

Kenma looks at him with a confused look, "What?" He asks.

"You heard me. You don't know so don't say I wouldn't understand when you don't realize how much I fucking do!" Kurro started to raise his voice since he was offended and hurt by the statement.

"Kurro don't start yelling, please. And what do you mean by that... I thought I knew everything about you." Kenma says sitting up and looking at his friend.

"No, no you don't. And you never will!" Kurro then stands up.

"Kurro stop! Your not leaving like this. And what do you mean I never will!? HOW IS THAT FAIR! WE'RE BEST FRIENDS!" Kenma started to actually yell back, as well hurt.

Kurro just growls under his breath and leaves the gym leaving the argument at that. The whole Gym fell silent, they had never seen Kurro and Kenma get into a fight, or an actual argument fight anyways.

Kenma just stood there he then took a few steps backwards, tears coming to his eyes as he turns his back to the team and goes over to his backpack taking out a cat ear hoodie and putting on along with a black fabric mask then leaving the gym as well, crying. Of corse with his stuff.

"That... it's gonna be a rough week.." Yaku says with a sigh, looking down at his shoes.