Chapter 3: Messages

Later that day after school Kenma had gotten home, Hinata coming over to his house as well.

"So you and Kurro got into a fight? Is everything gonna alright?" Hinata asks his friend.

"I think so... what he said, it's.. I thought I knew everything about him. But he said something on the lines of 'you'll never know everything about me' or something like that." Kenma tells Hinata.

Hinata fell sorta silent there since he as well hiding a lot of things from his friends and team. 1 of those things being he's transgender and the 2nd thing being that he as well use to be on the 'farm.'

"You alright Hinata?" Kenma asks as he grabs his switch.

"Yeah just fine Kenma-Kun!" Hinata smiles. "And I bet everything will be okay between you and Kurro. He just might need time." Hinata then adds.

"Yeah.. I think your right. Thanks for coming over so last minute also." Kenma thanks the carrot boy sitting down on his bing bag chair.

~A few hours later~

Hinata was playing COD on Kenma's Xbox, as for Kenma he was trying to get ahold of Kurro. Well more like trying to find the balls to message Kurro.

~In Messages~

Today 5:25 P.M.
Hey.. Kurro, I'm sorry about earlier today. I really am, are you alright?
Message delivered

Today 5:45 P.M
I'm fine. Just don't wanna talk.

Kurro please, I'm sorry!

It's not your fault dumbass, it's mine. Now stop saying sorry, and blaming yourself. I won't be at school tomorrow either. I'm staying home.

Then I'll just come over to your place tomorrow.

No.

Yes. You do realize I have a key to your place?

I really hate you sometimes. You do realize that right? You're also interrupting my book.

Yes I know that :) and wait-
Hold up!
You read!?
Like read books outside of school!?

Yes dumbass👹
You watch me literally read when you come over to my place. Or we play video games.

I have never seen you read outside of school thank you very much.

That's because your nose is always in your DSI, 3DS, or Switch.

No need to call me out like that😿

🖕🏻😝🖕🏻
Well I gotta go eat dinner now, cya tomorrow I guess.

~Back to real world... well their real world~

"I'm seeing Kurro tomorrow!" Kenma said in a squealy voice as he hugged his stuffed squishmellow cat of the Nekomei high school mascot.

"Yay! I'm happy for you Kenma-Kun!" Hinata says to him as he finishes the round, as he had gotten 412 kills.

"I can do better than that." Kenma smirked.

"Oh fuck you. I already know that Mr. I got 1000 kills before." Hinata rolled his eyes. "Are you parents okay with feeding me?" Hinata asks Kenma.

Kenma deadass stared into his soul with rbf for a good minute before speaking,
. . .
"No shit Sherlock! You are literally a Dumbass! No I'm gonna have you come over to my place last second around dinner time and not fucking feed you! Your stupid!" Kenma threw the plush at Hinata's face.

"EEK!-" Hinata squeaked. "I'm sorry! I had to ask!" He pouts as he sits back up after being knocked over. The two boys heard Kenma's Mom call for them to come downstairs for dinner.

"ALRIGHT! COMING MOM!" Kenma yelled as he got up and raced Hinata down the stairs for dinner, not ready for tomorrow's school drama.