~summer vacation~

(Y/n) POV

the next morning i woke up with a feeling i never thought i'd feel again.

at least not this soon.

Heart break

Johnny means the world to me and i love him so much and i just can't let him hurt me like he's done to so many other girls.

everything about him is just....

perfect

i could not describe him any other way.

i finally rolled outta bed and walked out into the living room to see the blankets that we used last night folded neatly and same with his dirty clothes and a little note on top of it all.

(y/n)

i'm not giving up on us. don't expect me to give up. you know me better then that. i'll do everything i can to make you believe that i'm in love with you. i'm not losing you.

-pretty boy

i let out a chuckle.what a dork.

i took the note and set it on my kitchen counter and took the blankets back to the hallway and put his clothes in the hamper to be washed master with my own clothes.

i didn't have work today so that means i have chores i need to do.

i walked back down the hall ive walked so many times with so many memories hung against the walls.

i got to the bathroom and took a warm shower cleaning off the long day i had yesterday.

after that i got dressed in to some long jeans with a red tank top under a black corset with some high top boots.

threw my hair into a low messy bun and some light makeup and grabbed my keys and purse.

as i was heading for the door and opened it i noticed a Bouquet of sunflowers laid nicely on my door step.

"well what do we have here?"

i crouched down and picked up the flowers with gentle hands and peeled of the note attached.

good morning beautiful.

was written on it. god damnit Johnny.

i went back into my house and put them in a vase and set them on my coffee table and once again headed for my car.

i hopped in and pulled out my driveway and headed towards the grocery store.

~time skip~

after doing chores and cleaning up and around my house it felt nice to sit on my back patio and watch the sun slowly disappear.

"hey beautiful what are you doing?"

i heard a voice call.

i looked over the patio railing to see non other then the man him self.

"just finished doing a bunch of chores how about you pretty boy?"

he smirked and made his way up the side stairs and to where i was.

"so there's this thing tonight. at the country club and i was wondering if you'd be my date?"

he said grabbing my waist.

"oh so you think just because we kissed all of a sudden i'm gonna start going on dates with you? come on!"

he laughed