~run in's~

(y/n) POV

we both agreed to change into our regular clothes before we left to get lunch. by the time i was heading out of the locker rooms a blond headed idiot was waiting for me.

"Johnny i don't want to talk to you right now."

i said walking past him.

"princess please listen to me! i think LaRusso is hiding something and i just want to figure out what it is okay i'm sorry."

i paused my walk.

"i think you should think about how your gonna figure him out. because the way your going about it now isn't the best option."

i said with my back to him as i walked out to my car with a smile seeing Danny already there.

"you ready to go?"

i asked as he walked over to the passenger side door and opened it.

"yes ma'am!"

we both got in and he gave me directions to where his mother worked.

as we got there he spotted something and dragged me over to it. as i saw the sign i saw that it read "cobra kai" on the windows as he pulled me in i knew this was gonna be bad. we sat down on a bench and noticed that they were all starting to warm up.

as a boy stepped forward to lead the warm up when he looked up of corse it was none other then johnny lawrence. he smiled when he saw me but soon noticed danny sitting next to me and it turned into a frown.

"come on let's get outta here."

danny said to me as he stood up and headed for the door.

"come on my moms restaurant is right across the street."

~ time skip after lunch~

"are you sure you can get home alright?"

i asked as we walked to my car.

"yes, i'm sure. if i need you i'll call you" he said with a smile.

"good and let me know if johnny keeps giving you a hard time that's not fair to you." i said while i raised my eyebrows.

"i promise i will (y/n) now, get home before it gets to late! i'll see you at school tommrow." he said walking off back to his moms work.

he's a good kid.

i smiled and look to the ground. i leaned off my car and opened the driver side door and drove home.

~time skip to the next morning~

i woke up to a loud banging on my front door. i quickly sat up and grabbed my robe and walked to my front door. when i opened it i was surprised to see my mother standing infront of me.

"m-mom....! what are you doing here?" i said opening the door up wider.

"oh i just thought i'd drive down and make sure you're doing alright you haven't called in a while so i was getting worried."

she said walking into the house.

"ah sorry it's a mess i've been really busy and just haven't had the time to clean up."

i said scratching my head.

"it's perfectly fine hun don't worry i'll clean up while you go to school, do you work today?"

she asked turning to me.

"oh no i don't work today i have today off thankfully i was planing on cleaning today but it looks like you've beat me to it!"

the fondness of you(Johnny Lawrence x Reader)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara