1 - The dorm

Disclaimer: 

All characters belong to J.K.Rowling. I own nothing except the plot. On that note, I DO NOT support Rowling and what she now stands for.

In this AU, Voldemort never existed. Therefore, Harry's parents are still alive. However, Harry, Ron and Draco still had their rivalry. Wolfstar is a thing, and they live on the same street as the Potters. It takes place in their 7th year, their last year at Hogwarts. Dumblewhore had died in the fourth year. Hermione isn't dating anyone, as she's aromantic and asexual. Ginny and Luna are dating since Linny superiority. Pansy and Theo are going to be in a relationship. Blaise and Neville are also (secretly) rendezvousing. I think that's all. I hope you enjoy it!

"Enough!" Professor McGonagall screamed, at her wit's end. This was the fifth time this week that the rivalling teenagers were fighting each other, destroying everything in sight. The corridor looked as though a war just occurred. Students were taking cover wherever they could. The hallway was littered with paper and stationery that wasn't secured. At her screech, the steady stream of curses and hexes stopped, and three panting boys emerged from the fog of magic.

Noticing the enraged teacher, they all felt that they had overstepped a line. Taking a glance around them, all three men inspected the damage that they had caused without noticing. Looking back at their headmaster, they almost regretted their fight. The elderly woman's hair almost stood up from her anger, and her face was red. She looked like the epitome of rage. However, the keyword is 'almost', as when they scowled at each other again, each felt as though their contribution was perfectly acceptable.

Parents were called, and currently, all of the wizards and witches were residing in McGonagall's office. Over the years, this had become a common occurrence. While at first, they had all (except Lucius) tried to speak with their son and attempted to get him to realise why this was stupid, after the third year the enthusiasm died down. All of the fathers had gotten used to it, and were allowing their minds to wander back to their teenage years. Back to when they had also had to listen to their headmaster lecture them about 'friendship' and 'responsibility' and all the other motivational yet guilt-tripping monologues every teacher always says. 

Arthur and Lucius had had to be present because of each other, of course. After all, both men had taken great pride in keeping the family feud alive. But now, they were starting to regret it. This was the umpteenth time this year that they were already here, and it was only November. At one point during their son's fifth year, both adults had even thought about seeking the other out to stop having to come back to their childhood school, thus interrupting their work. But the next time they accidentally crossed paths in the Ministry, they were both filled with such anger, hatred and pettiness regarding the other. Therefore, that thought was quickly discarded.

James, of course, was often found in both Dumbledore's and McGonagall's office. He had had to sit through lecture after lecture because of Snape and the many pranks he had gotten up to with his friends. However, much like Arthur and Lucius, when James was a boy, his parents were never called into school. 

This was because Albus had deemed it unnecessary to involve the parents to such a level. The deceased man always believed that the teens should sort it out and that their guardians should never be bothered with such trivial information. Minerva, of course, realised how stupid this was. The moment she was elected principal, that was one of the things she changed. And it was for the better. In the past three years that she had been headmaster, a lot of ongoing fights were resolved very soon after the adults were called in. Except for this one, unfortunately. But Minerva was certain that with her newest plan, this silly problem would be resolved.

Once McGonagall had decided that the annoyed adults had to wait long enough, she began her monologue, "Good afternoon, everyone. I wanted to apologise for dragging you in at such short notice. As I'm sure you can all guess, it has to do with your sons. While normally I would just tell you what the issue is, I have thought of a different way. This will hopefully not only appropriately punish them for the way they have been behaving but, eventually, fix the issue."