𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐄𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧

"Who is planning tomorrow?" I asked, looking between Joon, Hobi and Jimin.

Jimin groaned as he chewed, "hyung I swear, if we are hiking up some mountain"

We all laughed, that answered my question that it was Joonie who was planning the group date.

Joonie was grinning at Jimin, making my heart melt seeing that dimple, "actually, I think I've outdone myself this time"

I rose an eyebrow, "do tell"

"A painting class" he breathed out, eyes glistening.

Hobi scoffed before chuckling.

"It's just one lady who will be teaching the four of us. She's quite good" Joonie smiled down at me.

Of course she would have had to sign a NDA, because we always did stuff like this when we were going to privately be with someone with us.

I put my hand on his thigh, "sounds great baby"

"It does sound fun" Jimin said, giving us both a smile.

I helped JK tidy up, as we loaded the dishwasher, he was drifting kisses onto my shoulder each time we would pass one another, making me grin at him each time.

Tae came into the room, passing JK the console controller, giving him a pouting look.

"Come and do this level for me please, I'm going to throw the TV out the window in a minute" Tae breathed out, with a straight face.

I laughed, shaking my head as I shut the dishwasher, and put it on.

Tae rose an eyebrow at me, making me raise both of mine back him, a small smirk playfully on my lips.

"Don't you test me princess, I'll fuck you right here in the kitchen, like I have done many times" Tae said, with his intense expression that made me purse my lips together.

He smirked at me, knowing full well the effect he had on me.

JK patted Tae's chest before walking out of the room, with his controller in his hand.

I couldn't take my eyes away from Tae, as he still hadn't looked away from me. I slowly licked at my bottom lip, to which his eyes looked down at the action, tensing his jaw. As he took a step towards me, I took one back, and I was now smiling at him.

That large boxy smile spread over his face, making my heart skip a beat.

He rose one eyebrow, in a challenge as he began walking again, and I couldn't help but melt as he got towards me, bringing me into his chest.

"I love you" he breathed into my ear, as I smiled against his chest.

"I love you too baby" I looked up at him, as he brought one large hand to cup at the back of my neck, pulling my lips to his perfect ones.

We started to kiss heavily, and I moved my hands to his loose cotton bottoms, starting to trail my fingers around the waistband.

One of Tae's hand shot down to grab at my wrist, "don't tease Princess, or I'll do it right back. And you'll be a whimpering mess"

My groin ached, "no different than normal, then"

I heard his quick inhale, as he leant back to smirk at me.

"On your knees" he breathed out.

As I slipped down on my knees in front of him, his hand came around to cup at my chin, tilting my head up to look at him.

I tugged at this bottoms, seeing the growth in his pants. He smirked, as he helped by pulling down his boxers also.

"Open" he muttered, arching his hips towards me.