3

A/N= Sorry if my english is bad, I'm not really good at it, i do hope you enjoy this :)

"You guys wouldn't mind if we sat down with you?" Sana politely smiled, They couldn't just turn Sana down like that. Plus the other seats were taken they had no choice " y-yes! I mean not at all please take a seat."

Sana and her friend sat down, it was little bit of an awkward moment for jihyo and dahyun but they just sat there and smiled like creepy dolls "Please excuse me but is Y/N here? I actually saw Y/N came here"

Oh no.. jihyo looked at dahyun. And both of their faces say it all

(Jihyo do something!)

(Like what?!)

(Tell them Y/N is not here!!)

(Stop being stupid! Y/N could come out of the gooddamn door anytime!!)

"Um..are both of you okay?" Sana's friend asked "Yes we are , however we didn't really see Y/N here it's just the two of us." dahyun replied normally, Jihyo died inside.

"That's strange.. maybe I'm seeing things"

...

...

...

Y/N POv

*Ding*

"Hey i got th-" I got out of the cafe carrying our orders until I--

What

the..

Actual.

fuck..

My heart was stabbed again "S-sana?" Sana holding hands with her friend, is such a sight to see "I knew it! " Sana rushed to me and hug me, in which i didn't hug back. My mood just completely changed, Sana released the hug and giggled " We were walking by and i saw you here, Then i saw jihyo and dahyun here."

I see. Just my luck

"Oh and ..uh..it's good to see again.. Michael " i greeted him that's his name after all, I'm just trying not to look bad, He smiled and greeted back.

I looked at Dahyun and Jihyo. The atmosphere was awkward.. for the three of us

"Oh! What a coincidence Y/N! Didn't thought we'd see you here" Jihyo acted then waved at me. I sighed are we seriously role playing..

I guess I'll have to play along..

"I'm just passing by, I'm heading home now. I'll see you guys at school" I waved goodbye and was about to start walking when Sana gripped my hand "Why don't you stay for awhile? This would be a good chance for you to know michael, like we do always, both of us.."

Sana looked at me with pleading eyes but those were not gonna get me, Don't get me wrong i want to know Michael, every detail of him, I want to know if he can be loyal to you and take care of you like i always do. But i can't take it.

I'm sorry

"I'm sorry Sana, I-uh.. Not feeling okay right now. I think i need to rest " I excused, trying my best to give her a smile then.

I felt a soft, thin fingers on my cheek. Knowing it was Sana's hand, it was very heart warming. "Are you okay? You're eyes are very puffy, You're not sick are you?" i wanted you to hold me just like that Sana.

I slowly reached Sana's hand and rested it on top of hers, intertwined our fingers and felt the warmness of it. I might be imagining things but her hands flinched when i held it, I wish it would be like this, me and you.. but sadly these hands are not mine to hold. As i held her hand, i pulled it away from my face. I grinned "Don't worry I'm fine, please enjoy your date and come home early"

" Please take her home safely michael "

I waved goodbye to all of them and walked away. You're still the same. You and your tenderness.. i miss that

When I'm ready, i will meet michael and learn all the things about him because i want to make sure that you're safe in his arms.

3rd Person POV

"Y/N literally left with our orders on her hand!" Dahyun whispered to Jihyo who was dumbfounded by the situation, she nudged dahyun's side " We'll go to her house once we're done with this" Jihyo replied in a low tone voice

Jihyo was actually quite shock that Y/N handled that pretty easily. But what she was curious why Sana just stared at Y/N.

"Sana are you okay?" Her friend asked, but she was not replying, she was like frozen on her feet.

"Sana? Hey!"

Sana finally came back to reality and nervously eyed her friend "Sorry! It has been long that Y/N said that, i was just....happy" She whispered the last word, Jihyo cant help but stare at sana who's holding her other arm in her chest.

Something was off.. Jihyo questioned herself how long the two of them have stop doing things together.

..

..

..

..

Jihyo decided to shrugged it off and thought about an opportunity in this date.

"So should we order?"