Chapter 10: This can not be happening

"You ok down there baby?" Namjoon yelled from their bedroom. He was getting ready, they had to be at one of Jin's colleague's anniversary party in half an hour. Jin stared at the glass all around him, then back at his phone.

"Yeah, broke a glass. I'm ok" He yelled back, squatting to start picking up the shards with trembling fingers. Jin had cleared it all up when Namjoon finally walked in. He twirled around a little.

"Okay?" He asked. Jin had to laugh. It was still so funny to him that Namjoon had no idea how hot he was it. He knew he was smart, well-built and cute. That he knew. But hot and handsome, he struggled with. Right now he was standing there wearing a turquoise top under a smart black blazer and slacks. Looking like a dream, with his hair slicked back.

"No, not ok Joonie. They're all gonna jump you. Or have like inappropriate thoughts about doing so" Namjoon rubbed his face shyly.

"Forget I asked. Come on now"

"Can you drive?" Jin asked. His mind was having trouble focusing on acting normal and fixating on the messages he had received, simultaneously. H wouldn't put it past himself to crash their car. Namjoon let out a whiny sound. "Please?" Jin pouted a little. Namjoon pulled him in with a jerk and held his chin, eyes narrowed.

"That" He kissed Jin's pout. "Is not fair. But okay I'll drive"

************************

Jin sat in stunned silence in his office. He was staring at his inbox, flooded with spam messages. How? How had he gotten his hands on all of Jin's contact information? How had he known which club they would be at? Was he following them around? There were pictures. Jin dancing with Jimin. Namjoon sitting at the booth talking to Yoongi. Then alone, looking into his phone. There was no text in the email except: 'Answer the phone'. Jin knew who this was. It was too much of a coincidence for it to not be one. He had cancelled visiting hours for the day, which was just as well. Jin had been staring at the pictures in horror for a few minutes more before the wretched phone finally came. Jin knew hiding was no option. He had to face this. See what he wanted.

"Hello?" His voice was steady. He would not cower. Not anymore.

"Ahh Jinnie baby. Finally" Mark leered at him through the phone.

"What do you want? What is all this?" Mark laughed. It made Jin's skin crawl.

"You Jinnie. I want you. You're the one who got away"

"I did. I did get away and I'd rather be dead than be near you. Stop messaging me" Jin had rolled his free hand into a fist. His nails were digging into his palm.

"Now now Jinnie baby. I knew you'd be like this. Check your inbox"

"I have checked it, you sick fuck. I can get you arrested for this"

"Check it again Seokjin. Trust me, you won't be calling the police" Mark's voice had lost all his playfulness. He sounded dangerous. With trembling fingers Jin refreshed his inbox. He opened a new email he had received. It was again, just a picture. An old picture. A very old one. Jin's hair was dyed a rich brown. Grad School. Jin was sleeping, without a shirt. The comforter was pulled down to expose his naked torso.

"How do you... what the fuck is this Mark?" He asked into the phone.

"That Jinnie is you in all your naked glory. I have so many more. Taken from various angles. Never did delete them. They are what kept me going these past years when your fucking father wouldn't let me near you" Jin was gripping onto his desk. His head was swimming. "Now you could meet me, like a good boy. Or I could send these to your husband. He seems respectable from what I've heard. Big company exec huh?"