You should be a world away from me

Y/N POV

"Wait I forgot my notebook" Darcy mentioned.

"I'll get it for you" I shout rushing back to her desk, I run through the corridor bumping into someone on the way and apologize, once I reach her desk I go to grab her notebook to see Wanda looking at the screen shocked, I take a seat wondering what could be happening, after all, she should be the one controlling everything, why would she be shocked?

"Wanda, who is this?" Vision asks confused, I look at the screen, who is outside her house, and why is she so surprised about it? The camera then moves and shows someone with wavy grey and black hair, who could that be? A special guest maybe? And old friend?

The camera then moves to reveal, "Peter?!" I shout, looking at my boyfriend Peter from across the screen, I start shaking, what is going on? Why is Peter here? He should be in another reality? I moved my hands so they cover my mouth, trying to stop shaking

He smiles at the screen and the audience cheers, I start thinking of what could be going on but nothing comes to mind, Wanda looks at Peter confused, how come we are both just as confused as each other? None of this is making any sense

"Long lost bro get to squeeze his stinkin' sister to death or what?" Peter says excitedly, long lost brother? Is he supposed to be Pietro? I mean they do have the same surname and the same power and I suppose he is a version of Pietro from another reality but it doesn't make any sense for him to be there

He opens his arm waiting for a hug and Wanda looks at Vision confused and then looks back at Peter, "Pietro?" she asks, he nods and they hug.

I stand up and start running towards the border of the town, I run past Darcy handing her the notebook, "Where are you going?!" she asks shouting.

"I saw someone in Wanda's show that shouldn't be there and I need to figure out what's going on!" I shout explaining to her the situation.

"You are not planning to go in are you?!" Monica asks concerned.
"I have to!"

I run past the guards and cars, closing my eyes as I push myself into the town, it might be dangerous but I need to find out what's going on, Peter should be on Earth-10005, not here, this is not how I expected to see him again, not after being away for 5 years.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"I'm sorry, I have to go, there's a problem on my Earth and-"
"It's okay Y/N, you don't need to explain anything, just please take care, okay?" I nod hugging Peter.
"I wish you could come," I say, he kisses my head and moves from the hug.
"I know, so do I, but the professor won't let me because it could 'affect your reality', I'm just helping," he says a bit annoyed.
"He has a point though, traveling within realities can be dangerous, he's just trying to protect you"

"But who is going to protect you then?" I chuckled.
"You know I don't need anyone to protect me, and I have Doctor Steven at my side, either way, I'll be fine, and I'll promise to come back as soon as I can," I say smiling.
"Stay safe okay?" I nod.
"I will, I have to go now, Dr. Steven will be
here soon"

I grab my bags and stand there waiting for Dr. Steven to arrive, "Aren't you missing something?" Peter asks, I look around my room and in my bags.
"I don't think I'm missing anything," I say he chuckles shaking his head and ruffles my hair, "Umm, my kiss?" he says moving his eyebrows playfully, I laugh and take his hand pulling him closer, he leans in holding my cheek.

"Ahem" 

I quickly move away from the kiss seeing Dr. Steven standing behind across the portal.
"Sup Doc," Peter says waving at Dr. Steven.
"Come one Y/N we need to go now, we don't have much time," he says, Wong then appears from behind Steven and waves at me smiling.
"Hey Y/N!" I wave back at him handing Steven my bags.
"Hey Wong!" before I walk through the portal I run to where Peter is and give him a peck as I wave goodbye to him.
"Be careful!" he shouts.
"I will, I love you" he smiles.
"I love you too"

Steven then closes the portal and I grab my bags again, "You two are cute" Wong says, I giggle and thank him for the comment.
"So what's going on sir?" I ask.
"Thanos, he's coming to attack Earth" my eyes widen, Dr. Steven had told me about him before, and none of the things he had said before was good, "We are going to pick someone up, come on"

~~~~End of Flashback~~~~

I open my eyes to see I'm inside Westview, I look down to see my clothes have changed and now they are from the 80's (insert 80's outfit of your preference) I start running towards Wanda's house, I need to find Peter, I need to know how he got here, and what's going on.

As I arrive at the house I stop at her front door catching my breath and I knock on it, Peter opens it and I look up at him smiling, "Peter."

Hey there guys!!! Here's the new book I'm working on!! I hope you like the story!!
Here you go
@simpforaaron_taylor!!! Also, I can't promise that the book will be 100% canon, after all, we don't know if that will be the Quicksilver of the x-men but it's my theory so yeah!!! I will probably upload the next chapter tomorrow!!

Lots of love, Author.

What is your favorite Quicksilver scene? Mine has to be the Apocalypse explosion scene because that scene is just wow

Rewritten: 04/05/22