This is not my family

Y/N's POV

After the twins left, Wanda, Peter, and I decided to walk over to the town center and look around the area admiring the decorations and activities as well as the happy families. I couldn't help but think about my parents, and all my friends back on Earth-10005.

"You okay?" I hear Peter ask me as he moves closer, I turn to look at him and nod.

"Yeah, sorry I just spaced out for a second" I explain and he nods.

As we walk more around we see all the different Halloween decorations and the kids running around with their candy and costumes.

"Holy shmacaroni!" Peter says as we head to a small maze. Wanda and I laugh at a joke I made as we walk.

"Damn it, if Westview, New Jersey isn't charming as hell" Peter points out, and I nod agreeing.

"Now, I know that you think that I've gone, full soccer mom" Wanda begins to explain as we take a seat, Peter in between Wanda and me, "But it really is nice, right?"

"Definitely! It is such a lovely place, you must love it here"

"Yeah. I think mom and dad would've loved it" Peter says, Wanda looks at him with a soft smile and I just look at both of them unsure of what to say, after all, Peter's mom is well, and after Erik told him Peter was his son they began to bond.

~~~~Flashback~~~~

"That's all for today, class dismissed," Mr. Lehnsherr says also known as the famous vigilante Magneto. I start packing up my things as I talk with Peter and Jubilee about a sleepover that we are planning.

"Y/N could you stay back for a second please, thank you," Mr. Erik says and I nod, Peter and Jubilee turn to look at me shocked.

"Oh, you are in trouble!" Peter says as he playfully pushes me, I shake my head putting my bag on.

"No way I'm in trouble, and if I were to be, so would you" I point smirking and Peter rolls his eyes at me.

"We'll be waiting for you outside," Jubilee says and I nod as they walk off.

I walk up to professor Erik scared, what if I did do something wrong? What if I'm failing the class? What if they want to kick me out?!

"Did I do something wrong sir?" I ask him and he shakes his head chuckling.

"No, you didn't. I just wanted to ask you something if that's okay" He said and I nodded confused about what's going on, "You and Peter are really close right?" He asks.

My eyes open wide and I start blushing, can he tell I like him? I have been trying to be careful about not making it obvious because I don't want to make things awkward between me and Peter, especially since I don't know if he likes me back.

"I mean, I guess we are good friends, why? Is it obvious? Did he say something?" I ask him as I started to ramble and panic.

"No, that's not what I'm talking about, though I can notice the way you look at him" He starts saying, "I- I have to tell him something serious, but, I don't know if I should" He explains, I look at him confused.

"Is Peter going to be expelled? Because if that's the issue I will more than happily help him, just please don't kick him"

"Oh no never, he's a good student, just needs to focus more. Look, only some teachers know this, and telling you is a big thing, you cannot tell him you hear me?" He says and I nod intrigued by what is going on.