Looking for candy and the truth

Y/N's POV

Peter, Tommy, Billy, and I were forced by Wanda to return the candy stolen by the boys, I wasn't exactly told to but I wasn't just going to stand watching them do stuff without helping so I joined them.

"This is so boring" Peter moaned as we walked to the next kids, "Well, you should have known better than to steal candy from kids," I tell him chuckling, as I hand a girl her candy back apologizing, "Well I'm sorry I wanted to be a good uncle," he says, his tone angrier than before as he gives a boy his candy back.

"Come on Pete, don't be like that," I say and he rolls his eyes, "You're already a great uncle, and if you want to do something else for the boys this is not the way to go about it" I explain to him and he just shakes his head as he speeds past the last kids left and returns their candy.

I walk towards Peter and stop once I'm in front of him, "Pete, what's wrong?" I ask him putting my hands on his shoulders, "I don't know" he says looking down, "You have been acting strange lately, you never even told me how you got here, and you have been unnecessarily rude" I point out and he looks up at me annoyed.

"I haven't been acting strange, you are the one who acts as if you don't know me?!" he says loudly, almost shouting, "Are you serious? Peter, what is happening to you?", "Why do you care so much. You seemed to be doing fine without me for 5 years, I bet you were just using me!"

My eyes open wide and I look at Peter shocked, what the hell is going on with him, even in the arguments we have had, which were really over nothing, he has never acted like this. I try to think of something to reply with but nothing comes to mind, I can't help but overthink, about everything, why is he being like this?

"Hey untie Y/N, mum said we can keep looking for candy on the next neighbors, let's go!" Billy says as he walks up to me tugging on my sleeve. I shoot a glare at Peter as I turn around to face Billy a smile on my face, "Let's go then! We wouldn't want to let the other kids take them!" I say to him excited as we walk off.

~~~~Time skip brought to you by Billy and Y/N being wholesome together~~~~

It is now around 7:00 pm, the boys, Wanda, Peter, and I have been walking around the town getting candy for the twins. Peter has not talked to me still, so most of the time it was me hanging around with Billy and Tommy.

"Hey, I'm sorry" I hear Peter say from behind me, I turn to look at him, showing no reaction, "I don't know what came upon me, I have been feeling all weird recently," he said and I sight looking at him, "It's alright, but you didn't need to snap at me like that," I say to him and he nods taking my hand.

"I'm really sorry", "I forgive you, it's alright really, but you have a lot of explaining to do speedy," I say to him and he nods chuckling, we then walk past a cinema, Wanda and the kids in front of us.

"This is so lame," Peter says to Wanda as he walks closer to her, "I can't believe you've made them return all the candy," he says and Wanda looks at him unimpressed, "I can't believe what a bad influence you are" she points out, and I nod agreeing with her, she has a point.

"Who beefed in your borscht?" he asks, and she looks at him shocked tilting her head, "I'm just tryna do my part, okay? Come to town unexpectedly, invite my girlfriend bringing in a new member to the family, create tension with the brother-in-law, stir up trouble with the rugrats, and ultimately give you grief" he says and I look at him confused, Wanda does the same.

"I mean that's what you wanted, isn't it?" he asked, "What happened to your accent?" she asked, accent? What accent is she talking about? "What happened to yours?" he asks back, what is going on with people and having accents?

"Details are fuzzy, man. I got shot like a chump on the streets for no reason, and next thing I know I heard you calling. I knew you needed me" he said to Wanda, I look at him concerned, "You got what?" I asked him, "That's not the point," he said looking at me.

"Uncle Pete, Y/N guess what!" Tommy said walking up to us with Billy excited, "They've got full-size candy bars a few blocks up. Mom, can we go?" Billy asks Wanda, a smile on both of their faces. Next thing I see Tommy has rushed to the other block and back just like Pete.

I look at him surprised and excited as I turn to look at Pete, "Next stop, cavity town" Tommy says, two candy bars at hand, "Righ on little dude! Chip off the old Maximoff block, you've got super speed!", "Tommy that's amazing!" Pete and I say, "I do?" he asks referring to Pete's remark, "Yes!" He and I say.

We both then give him a high five smiling, Billy looks at his brother excited and I ruffle his hair, "You'll get yours soon" I say to him smiling and he nods, "It's okay, baby. You can take it slow, and you can-" But before Wanda can continue Tommy goes off sprinting around the place as he cheers excitedly, Pete and I look at him smiling and chuckling.

Wanda then stops him, taking him by the arm, "If you're gonna break the sound barrier, please just take your brother with you" she says, "Really?!" Billy asks excited and he looks over at me, I give him a thumbs-up as I nod, "Really? Tommy asks, annoyed, "Really. Yeah," Wanda explains.

"And please just remember-", "Don't go past Ellis Avenue" Tommy and Billy say in unison, "We know mom, we know," Tommy says as he holds Billy's hands and both of them go running away, "Be careful!" Wanda and I shout and I chuckle as I see Pete shaking his head, those two boys really are something.

Hey there guys!! Finally an update I know!! I'm really sorry I took so long!! I had a lot of trouble with the next chapter for some reason but hopefully, the next one will be out soon!! Thank you so much for all your support it really means the world to me!!! If you have any suggestions or advice feel free to let me know!! Thank you again!!

Lots of love, Author.

I have been missing seeing Peter on-screen with the twins so much lately 😫