⚠️Chapter 3: "Are you happy now?"⚠️

(That picture matched perfectly jrhdhznmisj)(also I made Dreams bedroom sound proof)

⚠️Warning⚠️

Abusive Ink

Controlling Ink

Scared Blueberry

Small Mentions Of Toxic DrInk

Read at your own risk.

🖤Inks P.O.V🖤

Current Location: Star Sans Base, In the hallway right by the kitchen
Time: 2:53 pm

I continued to glare at Blue, waiting for him to do something. But he didn't do anything, except tell Dream to leave, which didn't make sense to me. 'Why did Dream have to leave? Why did Dream need protected?' I mentally sighed as I cleared my mind, and opened my eyes again. 'Hm odd, usually when I close my eyes he tries to run...he must be distracted.' I thought, realizing this was an opportunity. I quickly reached forwards and grabbed his (boney?) arm, and threw him to the floor. This seemed to snap him out of his daze, as he shifted and tried to run. I stepped on his back, putting some pressure, as I glared down at him blankly. After a moment I lifted my foot off of him, before I quickly moved it back down, stomping on him. 'He needed to learn his lesson...' I paused, listening to his small cries of pain. 'No...he had to learn his lesson.' I thought, my stare darkening. I reached down and grabbed the back of the small skeletons shirt, and I used it to pick him up, it was much easier to move him like this. I threw him harshly at the wall, as he made contact with it his bones cracked slightly causing him to let out a somewhat loud cry of pain as he hit the floor again. Despite that he tried to get up, using the wall so he could get up. I snickered slightly as I kicked him in the side of his ribs knocking him back to the ground, though he didn't get very high off of it. I waited a moment for him to move, when h didn't I kicked him in the chest causing him to groan in pain, a quiet crack could be heard, and curl up like a Rolly Polly. I reached down and picked him up by the front of his shirt and help him up in front of me, and his eye lights meet mine I glared slightly.

"Are you happy now?" I growled lowly, throwing him back down onto the floor and stomped on him again. He cried out loudly in pain, and whole slightly in fear.

"I-Ink...Pl...Please s-stop..." He whimpered out quietly, his voice barely audible. I paused, his voice reminding me of something, no not something someone...Gin... I stopped, feeling a small wave of sadness rush over me. For a moment, I didn't do anything but eventually I shook it off, and saw him crawling away. I growled lowly, and grabbed him with blue magic, and pulled him back to me. His eye lights were dim and had fear clear in them, though this didn't bother me at all (his vials wore off a bit ago). 'How dare he remind me of the most important thing I lost' I somewhat tightened my grip on his soul. 'He shouldn't be allowed to do that, ever' I smiled ever so slightly. He looked even more scared when he saw my small smile, this only cause it to get slightly bigger. "I...In—" before he couldn't finish his sentence I used my blue magic and threw him to the roof, an audible crunch could be heard as he hit the roof. I continued to throw him around like a rag doll, not even bothering to remember which ways I was throwing him. With every hit there was a crunch, each one louder than the last one. After about 2 minutes I slowly stopped, there was blood on the walls, floor, and roof a groaned 'Another mess to clean' I thought. I waited a moment to see if he'd move and when he didn't I stepped over to him and got down on my knees next to his motionless body, and I check his stats...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hp: 1/349
Lv: 1
This skeleton doesn't regret protecting Dream.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~