0.1

We have been driving for what feels like forever, and I cannot take it. My brother Caleb smells like crusty ass and I need to get out.
" Are we almost there?" I say obviously annoyed.
"Jasey, please don't be mad, I know you feel it was my fault we had to leave. I can't tell you still hate me , but it wasn't, you can be pissed all you want at your father, But you are now my child and will be acting like it." What the hell does she mean?
"Jasey, I am your mother, I know what your thinking. and what I mean is you shall not be wearing black jeans with band tees. you will get a whole new wardrobe, filled with bright sundresses and sandals. As goes for you Caleb, no more gym shorts."
"Mom you can't make me. Or should I call you mother to go with my new proper attire." i mockingly say.
"Ma I can't not wear gym shorts, they're all I've got."
"Shut up Caleb." I roll my eyes. I am beyond pissed at this women who calls herself my 'mom'. She hasn't been in my life for 16 years and now she decided to swoop me off my feet and take me away. defiantly a mom figure. I hate both my parents and wish they could've call child care or something, I cannot live with this women or the nasty kid in the back. And I will wear black and band t-shirts if I please. she already took my friends from me, my loving father, and my home in Washinton, she she cannot take my clothing style. urg. We finally arrive in a driveway which cannot be right .
"This is the neighbors right?" I shockingly say.
"No, this is your new home." not even giving me eye contact.
"Holy shit..." this house is a mansion compare to the one story house I had at home. But I can't let my guard down, and show her i forgive her for everything she's ever done. I step out of the grungy car and stare in awe at the house. It's beautiful I can't even believe it.
THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO TEQULIALUKE BC SHES RAD

I NEED 3 VOTES FOR A NEW CHAPTER