0.2

Great, we have neighbors. I only know this because my room has a window, that faces the neighbors house. He's about 6'1 curly hair, beautiful hazel eyes, a muscular body shape. wow. He's real easy on the eyes. I'm glad I picked this room. I start to unpack my bags, jeez it's hot in Australia. i pull my long curly hair into a bun and continue.
"JASEY! DINNER!!" Caleb screams from downstairs. I sigh looking at how little I have accomplished in 2 hours. I cringe as I smell the air, my mom is not the best cook, especially when she's mad.
"Jasey, please set the table." she breaks the silence.
"Yes mother." I mumble. The whole dinner is eaten in silence. I definitely was not in the mood to talk tonight so as soon as I cleaned of my plate I headed back to the comfort of my room. His lights were off, was he asleep already at 9:50? SHIT?!! 9:50 I HAVE SCHOOL TOMORROW I NEED TO GET TO SLEEP. All night I tossed and turned, not being able to fall asleep. Finally come 5:45 and I get up and start the shower, trying not to think about how stressful today is going to be. I get out dry my curly hair and straighten it. So I was unaware this school had uniforms so, just another plus. I grab my school bag and lunch and head for the door. I figure since my mother and I aren't on great terms i'd just walk. the smell of rusted lockers fills the air as I cautiously walk to find my locker.
"Aye mate, I got a new neighbor last night." a very odd accent speaks.
"Dude no way! Is she hot?" The lower accent speaks.
"Hell yeah she's hot" Is this how guys talk to each other? I get my shit together in time for first period. I have science, the class I dispise the most. I walk in toward the teacher and passively tell them that I am new and I have no clue where I'm going. As I make my way to the back of the class room a tall figure appears on my desk.
"And who might you be?" He smirks at me.
"Oh, I'm Jasey. Jasey Rae." I mumble almost inaudible.
"Nice to meet you Jasey Rae, I'm Luke... wait say something else" he nicely demands.
"Um hi, I'm new, and fairly confused."
"Your American! She's American!!" He's starts yelling. And with that he struts away.

YAY LUKE ANYWAY THIS CHAPTER IS DEDICATED TO PRETTYHEMMINGS!!

I NEED 3 votes FOR A NEW CHAPTER!!

SORRY IF THIS CHAPTER WAS SHIT BUT LOVE YALL!

•KATE