𝐂𝐡 4

𝐃𝗼𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐯𝐢𝗼𝐮𝐬 𝐉𝗼𝐧𝐞𝐬 - 𝐝𝗼𝐧
𝙾𝚌𝚝𝚘𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟷 , 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟶

" aye key where my bestie at ? " melly asked key making trell mug him

" aye key where my bestie at ? " melly asked key making trell mug him .

" she not your bestie bitch she's mine " trell said said throwing a water bottle at his ass .

" why y'all wanna know sheon needa be here anyway ion like that bitch " key scoffed and said .

" y'all know Mimi was a hoe she use to suck and fuck so many niggas back in highschool "

" she even got a train ran on her by the football team bitch even tried to fuck on her daddy and lied and said he tried to rape her "

" you my cousin but watch yo mouf bout that one " I said .

" Mimi don't even seem like the 𝗍𝗒𝗉𝖾 𝗍𝗈 do no shit like that so imma just ignore that stupid shit coming out yo mouth " 𝗆elly said getting mad .

" on hood I'll beat yo ass bout mimi i hope she beat yo ass " trell said .

" Is this the same bitch who let us all run a train on her ? Key just stfu fr " dirty said looking at her with an disgusted face .

" wait ian let that deep dish ass pussy touch my dick that was y'all " I said

𝖥𝗎𝖼𝗄 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗌𝗉𝖾𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗈𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾 𝖿𝖺 ?

𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗆𝗒 𝗐𝗂𝖿𝖾 ?

" aint that pose to be yo bestfiend " bando asked standing up .

" whatchu standing up for " key asked bitch look like she just seen a ghost scary ass .

" because bitch don't wait til she not around and say sum shit like that you a snake ass bitch " bando said putting her braids ups .

" why you getting mad you just met her tf "

" yeah see ion like that just because we just met her don't mean we gone sit here and let you talk about her bitch " Marie said standing up as well .

𝖨'𝗆 𝗌𝗇𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗇𝗈 𝟨𝟫

@dadonbitch : I really don't even like you but yo so call best friend speaking on you

@gottalovemimii_ : who ?

@dadonbitch : bi- key

@gottalovemimii_ : where y'all at ?

@dadonbitch : we at mdot and Santana shit

@gottalovemimii_ : Just send the location don

@dadonbitch : 2989 syncamore street

𝖯𝗈𝗈𝗋 𝗄𝖾𝗒 𝖿𝗂𝗇𝗇𝖺 𝗀𝖾𝗍 𝗁𝖺 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗐𝗁𝗈𝗈𝗉𝖾𝖽 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝖽𝗈𝗇𝗍 𝖾𝗏𝖾𝗇 𝗄𝗇𝗈𝗐 𝗂𝗍 𝗂𝗄 𝗌𝗁𝖾 𝗆𝗒 𝖼𝗈𝗎𝗌𝗂𝗇 𝖻𝗎𝗍 𝗂𝗈𝗇 𝖾𝖾𝗇 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝗁𝖺 𝗈𝗉𝗉 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝖻𝗂𝗍𝖼𝗁 𝗐𝖺𝗌 𝖿𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗌𝗎𝖼𝗄𝗂𝗇 𝗆𝗒 𝗈𝗉𝗉𝗌 𝗆𝖺𝗄𝗂𝗇𝗀 𝗆𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗈𝗄 𝖻𝖺d 𝗇 𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗍

£

𝐍𝐚𝗼𝗺𝐢 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞 - 𝐌𝐢𝗺𝐢

Pulling up to mdot and Santana house I got the car and knocked on the door

Pulling up to mdot and Santana house I got the car and knocked on the door .

" aye who that at the door " I heard one of em say so I started banging on the door like the police .

The door snatched open revealing mdot . " its just Mimi dumb ass fuck you beating on da doe like 12 fa " He asked .

I pushed his ass out the way and walked past him into the house .

I looked over at key " surprise shawtay " this bitch look like she finna shit herself .

" hey best lemme tell you what key said when you wasn't around bitch gon say you was a hoe in highschool suckin and fuckin then bitch gon say you let the football team run a train on ya and the bitch had the audacity to say YOU TRIED TO FUCK YO DADDY let me beat her ass " melly said all in one breath .

' 𝖫𝖾𝗍 𝗆𝖾 𝖼𝗈𝗆𝖾 𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝖿𝗈𝗋 𝗈𝗅𝖽 𝗍𝗂𝗆𝖾 𝗌𝖺𝗄𝖾 ' murder said .

" go ahead gangsta " I said and started laughing hard as fuck .

My eyes turn completely black and that's when I blacked out .

' 𝗋𝖺𝗆 𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗌𝗌 𝗎𝗉 ' Mimi said .

" see this that crazy shit I be talking about why tf is she laughing " trell looked at me worried .

" aye on god her eyes just changed black I gotta go " dirty said standing up causing don to snatch his ass back .

" shh watch this shit " bando said amused by what's happening .

" Heyyyyy key " murda said causing everyone to look at her .

" lets talk real fast in the kitchen " bitch lucky I left my toolie in the car.

I grabbed a knife and hid my hands behind my back .

She walked over to me and I whispered in her ear " extráñame ? " and started laughing .

" m-m- mim-m-mi he lying I didn't s-say that " she said as she stuttered .

" AYE THAT BITCH LYING " melly yelled from the living room.

I dragged the knife along her arm and up her face softly and started laughing " what's wrong key I thought we were better than this now you gon suffer " she looked at me terrified .

" murda ? "

" Yes its me love " I slid the knife across her legs and arms and her cheek I started carving my name on her stomach watching as she bled .

I found sum vodka and poured it all over her laughing because since when she get cut like that ? Lmaooo

" DEMON AND CHOMP COME HERE " I yelled out for my pits .

" here's y'all dinner for tonight " I said causing key to scream loud as fuck .

I walked back into the living letting mimi come back out after that she blacked out .

𝚃𝚘 𝚋𝚎 𝚌𝚘𝚗𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚞𝚎𝚍 ...