𝐂𝐡 8

𝐍𝐚𝗼𝗺𝐢 𝐋𝗼𝐯𝐞
𝙽𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚖𝚋𝚎𝚛 𝟹𝚛𝚍 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷

" I dont know how to be affectionate cause like I never fucked with some one seriously before but its been damn near a month and I need you I even fucked around and started drinking lean again but I didn't mean to do it I just didn't want to feel ...

" I dont know how to be affectionate cause like I never fucked with some one seriously before but its been damn near a month and I need you I even fucked around and started drinking lean again but I didn't mean to do it I just didn't want to feel anything I love you man " I heard what sounded like don say .

" im hurting dawg I feel like its my fault you got shot i feel like I should've done better by protecting you and Jr "

" jr even asked about you and i also wanna thank you for protecting my son real shit , Just show me that your okay give me a sign baby " he said grabbing my hand .

I some how squeezed his hand and slowly opened my eyes seeing bright lights .

" what the fu- AYE DOC SHE'S AWAKE " I heard dontavious yell and leave out the room .

" hello Naomi are you feeling alright do you need water " the nurse asked coming in .

" oh nevermind here you go drink the whole thing for me please then I'm going to need for you to try and speak "

I finished drinking it and tried to speak but it came out a lil raspy and dry .

When I tried to sitting up I felt a sharp pain causing me to groan .

" oh baby sit back for me please im going to grab your pain killers that are prescribed to you " she said quickly leaving out .

" are you okay " don asked looking at me .

I just nodded cause it hurt when I speak  .

" im sorry I couldn't protect you " he said grabbing my hand .

When he said that I almost dropped a lil tear.

" i-its not your f-f-fault dontavious " I tried getting out .

He just looked down and the nurse came back .

" get in the bed with me "

He got on the bed and layed beside me laying his big ass head on me .

£

The doctor came in my room and looked at me slowly .

" um a month ago we asked one of your friends to give blood and I was just wondering if you knew y'all were related cause its 99.1% "

" who was the one who gave me blood " I asked sitting up a lil bit .

" the gentlemen lontrell " she said leaving out the room .

" how the fuck me and trell related if I was the only child "

" my bestfriend is aliveeee " dirty said busting in the hospital room hugging me .