13| The 'L' word

(A/n: Hey thanks for checking in, I'm still a piece of garbage~)

After you and Saiki kissed in the field 6 months ago, Kusuo was like 'oh please be my Roblox girfriend uwu' and you agreed because your single ass selves are reading this piece of crap so you all are obviously really touched starved and headed to this book to cope with it-

Caught in 4K *camera click*

But at what cost...

*takes selfie*

AnYwAyS, the author decided to put that chapter name, which frankly terrifies me as well.

Saiki's favorite pasttime was probably staying at your house because you had coffee jelly that you were able to take home when there were extra at work.

But he also liked to kiss you when you least expect it. It ranged from a peck to passionate but he also liked teasing you too, leaning in then pulling away and watching you pout.

Anyways, I'm getting off topic with the relationship.

So today, he escaped from his parents telling him their love story by breaking in, I mean- teleporting and going to your house.

He just opened the door, scaring the crap out of you while you were watching Danganronpa.

"WHAT THE FUCK-" You screamed at the door, the pink haired boy that entered already going to the fridge.

"You're going disturb the neighbors." He said as he took out the coffee jelly and grabbed a spoon, heading over to you, who was sitting up from the couch.

He took half your blanket and layed it on himself as he watched Danganronpa with you.

It was like he owned your house, ordering you around so you kicked him off the couch in dOmInICe-

But after a bunch of pillows were thrown and blankets wrapped around each others head in order to suffocate one another, you both came to a piece treaty after Kusuo almost dropped him coffee jelly, which he took from you without asking-

Kusuo sat normally, criss cross like a fucking bottom,

"I swear to god, I will go to your kinktober book and peg every single one of these readers if you all don't shut up." Saiki said, giving the author a little self promo for their book so people finally request on it-

Anyways, keep talking so he can peg you, okay I'll shut up now.

So he sat down, wrapping half of the blanket on you as well, eating as he watched the anime with you.

He stared at your side profile as your main focus was the TV, lips tilted slightly upwards before he notice some hair in front of your face.

Like any other cliche fanfic, Kusuo felt the need to tuck it behind your ear, and he did, drawing you attention away from the screen and to him, confused.

All he did was peck your forehead and uttered the chapter's reference.

"I love you."

His mouth moved as he said the three wordsmith loud, that hold so much meaning within the three syllables it takes to say it.

You smiled back, freaking out internally. 'Oh shit. Oh shit oh shit oh shit ohshitohshitohshitohshitohshit-'

Finally breaking away from the string of curses, you uttered back the same phrase, before your lips were place onto Kusuo's, sealing the deal.

"I love you too."

(A/n: enjoy this short chapter as I now ghost all of you again for three months.)