Ch 2: Pregnancy Announcement!

"MARLENE! DORCAS!" shouted Lily. The two shot up in bed. Marlene had her wand in her hand. "Lily! What's wrong?" gasped Dorcas leaping from the bed. Lily busted into their room. Lily only jumped up and down and squealed. Before Marlene or Dorcas could say anything Remus and Sirius ran into the room with only their boxers on and wands in their hands ready to defend their loud friend. "Remus put pants on!" giggled Lily. "Well do you bloody blame us!? You were shouting! We thought there was an attack. Also, why'd you tell Remus to put pants on but not me?" questioned Sirius. "Sirius we've all seen you without your pants on a million times. We're used to it with you at this point" sighed Marlene just wanting to back back to sleep. 

     James came running after his wife. "Mornin' Prongsey" grinned Sirius slapping his best friend on the back. "Oh, lovely James is here. So now this is where I tell you that I'm pregnant" said Lily who was grinning ear to ear. "Well good on ya Jamsies" chuckled Sirius. Marlene squealed, shot out of bed, and ran to her best friend. Marlene picked Lily up and swung her around. "NO WAY! LILY!" giggled Marlene. "What's going on?" asked Peter walking into the room, looking absolutely horrid. "Wormtail! Prongs and Lily are going to be parents!" exclaimed Remus. "We're going to be uncles!" smiled Peter. "Oh lord help us" sighed Lily. "Don't worry he'll have the best aunties ever" assured Marlene. "He?" asked James. "I think it's gonna be a boy. It better be a boy" mumbled Marlene. "He could be our fifth Marauder!" chuckled Remus. "See this is why Moony is the smartest one out of us" grinned Sirius kissing his boyfriend on the cheek. Remus shook his head. 

     "Well, I think we should celebrate tonight if Moody will allow it" suggested Dorcas sitting back down on her and Marlene's bed. "Lily can't drink" noted James. "Don't worry Lils! Marlene and I will drink extra for you" laughed Sirius. Marlene looked up at her drinking buddy. "Of course! Maid of Honor and Best Man gotta stay true to their titles" smiled Marlene referencing Lily and James' wedding. 

Authors Note: I hope you enjoyed this chapter. I am uploading chapter 3 after this. You can probably guess what that chapter will be about. Heads up this fanfiction is based off an amazing edit that siriusblacksslut on tik tok made. Seriously, go on tik tok and watch their edits. They are amazing!