Chapter twelve: I'm a hero

Daniel pelly p.o.v

It has been all day and it was now night I finally found cat noir and ladybug sitting taking cover behind a chimney, "hi I have scouted out the whole perimeter of the building and unfortunately they have the whole building on lockdown" I said before I could receive any type of confirmation of a plan my name tag started to flash.

"Damnit my miraculous is going off welp I better get going before you see who bolt hound is" I said walking away, "if they are as hot as you I wouldn't mind meeting them puppy" cat noir said winking, "oh shut up kitten your make me flattered" I said flicking my hand out, 'urgh' ladybug seamed to hate the flirting so I quickly rushed off to go feed Bollter, I sat in the park as now one was there I was there  for about twenty minutes watching Bollter eat her bakewell tarts, "ok I'm full we better get back" she said prepared for what's to come.

"Ok let's go ... Bollter static shock" I shouted she zipped into the name tag and we transformed, I rushed to were I left them ladybug was now where to be seen but cat noir for some reason tap dancing, by the time I got into hearing distance they had started fighting.

"Hey kitty need a brave strong dog to save you" I said tapping one of the police officers with my dagger paralysing him, "aw is the puppy playing role play again" he said before bonking another office on the head.

"My mother always said I'm a brilliant actor" I retorted again paralysing another police officer "hmm maybe I should become a show pup" I gave cat noir a smile, this was more like play time for us soon enough I was fully charged and ready to go, "let's go Bollter static BARK" I said lightning built up from my gloves and up to my jaw "BARK!!!" Soon most the police officers were immobilized paralyzed by my bark.

"You are a good boy" cat noir said and I smiled I don't know why this made me so excited, but I didn't know my tail was wagging like no tomorrow, "wow you tail can go as fast as your feet" he said looking at me with a look of knowing this is embarrassing, "what no" I said grabbing my tail to stop it from wagging in front of him, "aw don't stop it was kinda cute you know" he said getting a bit closer to me, "wait what huh me cute nah I'm not you no I  huh sorry what?" I asked flustered about what he said I had now backed up away from him letting go of my tail.

"Ok this time I have to say kitten but play time is over we need to go help ladybug with mister robo cop" I said now calming down, "your right I almost forgot about her for a second" he said we both sprinted into the building through the hole the cop made to get in, quickly making our way through the building till me found were they were.

Ladybug landed next to us when we entered the room, the police officer then blew into his whistle "get ladybug and cat noir" the akumatized office said suddenly Chloe and her farther came at us, Chloe went at ladybug and her farther at cat noir, I turned my focus on the cop I dodged his shots though he didn't seam frustrated and soon I had a stab in, "that would be assault of a police officer" he said still shooting I flipped away.

"Damnit his suit protects him from my static dagger" I said, cat noir and ladybug had now pushed Chloe and her farther out the room and locked the door, after that he began focusing his shots on all three of us making us take cover, "the akuma must be in the whistle we have to get to it" ladybug said, "your right" I agreed, "but how ?" He said as his reply to ladybug.

He jumped onto the table destroying it in the process we had to make behind this weird wooden thing, she was looking around she noticed a belt and grabbed it and she had an oven glove mhm interesting lucky charm, as the cop punched a hole in the walk thing she said she needs a ring before continuing to hide, all three of us were pinned down and it almost seamed hopeless.

I noticed cat noir pull out a ring before throwing it at the corner "lady bug over there" he said pointing to the ring I recognized it it was the same one Nathaniel drew, ladybug used her yoyo to grab the bracelet, "I need you two to hold him of as long as you can" she said receiving simple nod's from us, "CATaclysm" cat noir shouted he began destroying the floor under the cop making him fall in the process but robo office over there hit him, "he attempt for his whistle to control cat noir as now the cop was stuck In the floor.

I kicked him in the face before he could do it, lady bug now began moving up with two oven mittens attached to each others tb the belt she jumped above him causing his to shoot upwards, and bang she got the mittens onto his hands and tightened the belt acting like hang cuffs, she took his whistle and stomped on it releasing akuma, "no more evil doing for you akuma ..... Time to de-evilize" as followed she caught the butterfly and it de-evilized , "bye bye butterfly" she said letting it go free.

After all that she fixed everything that was broken with her lucky charm, went and helped up cat noir, "so you still think this puppy is all bark with no bite" I said giving him a cheeky wink, "mhm I don't know I saw a lot of barking bit not much bite care to demonstrate" he said stretching his arm out, "oh haha I knew you'd be that type your outfit screamed it" I said laughing he didn't find it as funny but it was.

Cat noir and ladybug went up to each other and fist bumped it saying "pound it" the looked at me who watched them with my tail wagging faster than before "bolt hound I didn't notice you had a take" lady bug said with a grin, "what no I nah that's not mine it's er something else" I said grabbing my tail again, cat noir had to run because his power were running low and ran, and soon everything was fixed as the mayor, me and ladybug ran because the beeping had began.

I got outside my house and powered down before walking up to the door with the best excuse, "DANIEL!!! Your mother was worried sick so you went partying again?" She asked with a serious look, "What no first a cop got akumatized and our class was told to go home as fast a swe could I was sprinting but the cop had blocked of my only rout I knew so I had to wait for them to move that's why I'm so late" I said to sis and she actually believe it, "ok I will tell your mother of this incident as it wasn't your fault bro" she said rubbing my hair before going up I also went to up to my bedroom.

TO BE CONTINUED