chapter thirty one: passing time and a birthday

This is the last time I will ask this but I do need to know does anyone expect adult content please put a comment of your answer as I would hate for you to love this book and then hate it because I added adult content so please let me know.

Daniel p.o.v

I have been with Adrien for a couple of months now we have went on multiple dates together and he has slowed down on our relationship in a good way we still hug and kiss but there's no more taking me to a hotel room, we haven't told anyone of our relationship and only marinette knows about it.

She has gotten over him now and apparently she has a crush on a new guy but I don't know about that, Chloe is still a bitch trying to be clingy with Adrien but because he's in a relationship he's now standing up against her, I'm starting to feel comfortable but I have been slacking on the hero side I just don't feel useful to them even when they talk to me over the news I still ignore it.

Well today I went for a walk as normal got to keep fit, this is because today I have to for fill the rest of my part of the deal and become a model for a month Adrien had been telling me I look good and I would work well as a model but it doesn't feel like it.

But I was also walking to the store to buy our teacher a birthday present I went to a jewelry shop and found a bracelet that said thanks of course it was written in diamonds and coasted thousands but it's worth it for the best teacher ever, she has been supporting us all and deserves the best birthday she can get.

After getting the bracelet I went to a flower shop and got some roses for her they are not as expensive but are beautiful, then I headed to school everyone had small boxes all raped up and I was here with a jewelry box and a bouquet of roses I feel like I have over done it this time.

"Daniel ?" Marinette asked and I looked passed the roses to see her standing Infront of me "oh hey marinette I just got these as Adrien only told me this morning that it's miss bustiers birthday so I just got these" I said moving the roses so it looked like I was cradling a baby.

"Wait is that a Chery jewelry box" she asked and I nodded she seamed shocked "stuff there cost thousands why would you get that as a gift" she said with a slight laugh I shrugged my shoulder "because it says thanks and I probably will get that money back by tomorrow" I said and she just huffed at my reply

I walked with marinette to the locker room where everyone had there gifts ready for our teacher, of course Chloe didn't bring anything for her so there was that I placed my gifts on the table, "my wow Daniel I wasn't expecting rose's and Chery jewelry" she said shocked I just smiled "well you are the best teacher I have ever had" i said and she smiled.

Unfortunately marinettes gift had been ruined by you can take a guess ... Chloe because I don't know Chloe is jealous but this almost lead to an argument but our teacher stopped it "we don't want everyone to be angry on my birthday now do we" she said and we all agreed and even with Chloe ruining marinettes gift miss bustiers loved it and was going to use it as a make-up bag.

Everyone still tried arguing about Chloe but again miss bustier was able to calm everyone down, I just sat at the back rubbing my eye brows as u was getting a headache from this, marinette was taken outside and I had a bad feeling about this.

I was starting to get worried as they have been taking too long, and I was right as miss bustier barged into the room with a new style a black and purple look to her, "I have got some great news for you students from now on everyone's going to hug and kiss and feel the love even you Chloe' she said pointing at Chloe with her purple lipstick that for some reason was black when she put it on.

"Me?" Chloe asked confused miss bustier then blew Chloe a kiss and Chloe been a selfish cow moved her best friend in the way, miss bustier then went to send another one off but ladybug stopped her before she could perform her attack by using her yo-yo to stop her hand from applying lipstick "miss bustier you have to stop this" ladybug said but it was falling on deaf ears.