nothing can remove you

Life is getting harder when you older, if you think deeper its complicated. Just like love, love also complicated. Sometimes love mekes you happy, but sometimes love is the reason why you sad. But life and love teach us what mature are.

Here i am, a 31 years old woman, married with 25 years old girl. Thinking that live with partner that younger 6 years old with you is not that hard but guess its get hard after a long time for some reason.

Meet my wife, Park Chaeyoung A.K.A Roseanne.

She's been my wife for 3 years. At first our marriagement went like normal people, we do had small argue but we still love each other. Its feel so warm those day,

Joyful,

Lovely,

Sincere,

Pure,

*flashback*

"Wakey, wakey baby. I make you a pancakes for breakfast." I said as attack her bare face with kisses. Shes fucking beautiful, sunshine hits her naked body that covered by blanket. I remove her blonde hair from her face. Her blonde hair stunning by sunlight. I snuggle my face into her neck as taking a deep breath smelling her lovely scent. Shes such a goddess.

"Hmmm baby, 5 minutes more" she said with her rapsy voice.

"Okay, 5 minutes is enough for me to eat 2 plates" i said as pretending to go.

"Argh noooo, wait with me." She talk with her closed eyes as pulling me into her. She cover the sunlight that hits her with my body. She so lovely i can't stand her cuteness. I leave her a kiss on her forehead.

*another flashback*

"Chaeyoung-ah, dont force yourself to stay awake. Im okay, i still need to do my deadline. You can sleep first." I talk to chaeyoung with her sleepy eyes that can't barely stay longer while busy at the screen.
I keep check on her in a minute, she's waiting for my works to done.

"Noooo, i want to sleep with you." She said mumbling in cute tone. She Pouting at me and pulling my hand for attention.

"This little baby, come here i will accompany you then finnish my work." I said as carry her to bed for sleep. She's still a baby even she is 25 years old.

*another flashback*

"Baby, what are you doing? You playing games?" She said peaking from bedroom door.

"Hmmm yes" i said as she come closer by her coriousity. "What kind of game is this?" She said as sit on the chair beside me.

"Its called fortnite, wanna play?"

"Waahhhhh, can i?" She raised her voice in excitement.

"Of course why not baby" i said patting my lap for her to sit

"Jisoo unnie never let me distrube her while playing a games" shes said as sitting on my laps. She listen every single things i explain. She play couple round as i hug her waist. Her expression when she lost is killing me its sad but cute somehow. She pout her mouth i can do anything else kiss her pout lips.

*end of flashback*

Even words can describe how happy we are that day. Until one day, storms come.

It comes changed you.

You become the coldest person i've ever seen.

From summer into winter
From light into the darkness
From laugh into tears

You changed into someone else,

The storm that you hate now become yourself.

Someone comes into your life as storms come into my life.