Only for Anna

Y/n POV
When the kiss broke we just stood there in each others arms. She rested her head in the crook of my neck and I just held her in my arms. God I'm in love with this girl. I looked inside and saw that Bryce and Kio came over probably to help Coop with Conner. Bryce and Kio looked over at me and I gave them a nod. I couldn't see the girls or Jersey so I assumed they left or went somewhere else.

Sabs POV
When Conner said that y/n kissed Eva, Eva started acting weird and getting quiet. I knew that Eva regrets what she did but it doesn't mean she still likes y/n... I hope. I looked over at Anna and y/n and saw Anna with her outside calming her down. That's when Jersey went upstairs and all of the girls and I followed her.

"That was not right" Sab said

"What it's not like you care you have Conner" Jersey said

"Yea but Anna and Y/n are still my friends" She said back

"You should leave"  I heard Dev say

"Whatever I don't want to stay here anyways all of you are mean and rude, wait till I tell tiktok what happened" she said trying to sound threatening. Honestly pathetic how she needs validation from tiktok with everything she does. At least I can keep social media and my personal life separate.

"Who do you really think tiktok will believe, one of the most loved couple on tiktok or a girl who they only know as getting clout from Anna?" Cynthia asked with a attitude

Jersey just rolled her eyes and got her bags and went downstairs.

Y/n POV
I saw Jersey walk outside the front door with her bags I let go of Anna and told her I needed to do something. When we walked inside and I saw her standing with Sab and Eva and ran outside to catch up with Jersey before she left.

"Don't ever come back here again. And if you pull shit like that again not even Anna will be able to hold me back"  I said with my fists and jaw clenched

"Don't worry y/l/n she's a shitty kisser anyways no wonder so many people hate her" She said with a smug look on her face

Before I could do anything again I felt Anna's arms wrap around me.

"Dont" She quietly said in my ear. 

"Leave now" I said in a deep firm tone.

I watched as she put her stuff in the car, got in and drove off. I waited till she was past security and turned around to face Anna.

"You really think I didn't know you were out here?" She asked

"I don't know I kinda just hoped you wouldn't notice if you were with the rest of the girls" I said

"Well I'm not leaving you alone tonight anymore" she said in a caring voice

"Okay" I said as I kissed her

Anna's POV
I really am worried about Y/n I know she has had problems with anger but I've never actually seen it happen before. As attractive as it is I know that it only shows when something is happening with me involved. I'm just glad I know how to calm her down.
We walked back into the house and all the girls were sitting on the couch and y/n walked over to Conner, Bryce, Kio, and Coop. I went to the couch to talk to the girls but still kept a eye on y/n and the boys. All I could hear was Conner saying sorry and that he might be a little drunk. I looked over at Eva and saw her looking over at the boys and when I looked in her direction I could see she was looking at y/n not Conner. I thought it was weird but I just brushed it off.

"Ive never seen y/n that mad before" Dev said breaking the silence

"Same" All the girls and I said at once

"It's not that big of a surprise tho she was protecting Anna, Coop has done the same for me" Sab said looking at Coop

Then all the girls looked back over at y/n and the boys.

"Conners gonna come back with us to Sway to chill out" Bryce said as I saw y/n and Coop walked back over

"Okay just be safe" Eva said but she didn't get up to say goodbye to him instead she just waved and walked upstairs I'm assuming to her room.

We all said bye to the boys and just sat on the couch.

"What did you say to Jersey?" Cynthia asked y/n

" just told her to leave Anna alone" She said as she layed down with her head on my lap

"I thought you were about to fight her" Sab said making y/n chuckle a little

"Honestly I wanted to but my stomach is still healing" she said and I started rubbing her stomach. She looked up at me with the sweetest smile on her face

"Well wanna watch a movie?"  Dev asked

We all agreed and they put on Ice age. About an hour later we were sitting there watching the movie and I looked down and saw y/n sleeping.

When the movie ended I woke y/n up and helped her upstairs. I would carry her but she's  5'9 and 140 pounds of pure muscle so I can't really do that. When we walked upstairs and into my room she took off her shirt so she was just in a sports bra and sweats I looked at her and just stared.

"Hey Boon take a picture it will last longer" she said

"That would be fun but I rather do something else" I said as i walked over to her and wrapped my arms around her neck

She looked down at me with lust in her eyes and started kissing me. The kiss turned into a make out and well you can tell what happened next...

A/N: Just a nice ending to a handful of events.