🍋hisoka🍋 part 2

A CERTAIN RED-HAIRED magician stood in the en-suite bathroom doorway, waiting for the water to heat up after turning the shower on.

"So, are you gonna join me then, my lil' fruit~?" Hisoka leaned on the doorframe. "I thought you wanted to have another round~"

I nodded as I slowly slid off the bed and made my way to where the man was standing; I was still slightly worn out from the antics in the previous round (and bear in mind that I did have a fight earlier today too), but I felt like I was ready to go again. Besides I could still walk, which meant I was nowhere near done yet.

I approached Hisoka and kissed him on the lips, before the said male lifted me up bridal style and carried me into the shower; we were still naked from our recent activities so we didn't need to strip.

We both decided to wash ourselves, just like any typical human would normally do in a shower.

But after we'd both finished, before you could say the words 'bungee gum', Hisoka had already pinned me against the tiles and we were making out whilst grinding against each other. My fingers had a slight grip on his flat, wet hair and his hands were either side of my head, pressed against the wall behind me.

Hisoka's lips then made their way to my neck and went straight to my sweet spot yet again - this time planting hickeys all over my neck. I groaned at the contact and gripped his hair a little tighter as he continued to attack my neck; at the same time one of his hands released itself from the wall and made its way to my left breast and started to massage the mound.

After plonking love bites all over my neck, his lips made their way to my right titty and started sucking on the mound; after a short while, he swapped over.

Once the male had finished with my chest, his hand made its way to my lower region. Before Hisoka could do anything else though, I grabbed his wrist and smirked; an idea had formed in my head. The redhead raised an eyebrow in confusion.

But his puzzled look then turned into a smirk when he realised what I was doing.

I had switched our positions so that Hisoka was the one pinned up against the tiles this time; the only difference was that I was kneeling on the shower floor. I took the throbbing member into my hands before looking up into the killer magician's eyes.

"You're such a pervy lil girl, (y/n)~" Hisoka purred.

"Says the person who pulled me into their room just to fuck me." I stated.

Before any of us could say anything else, Hisoka grabbed my head and shoved it towards his nether region, my mouth opening wide to invite the large rod in. Then he pulled my head away so that just the tip remained in my wet cave, before shoving my head against his crotch again, thrusting his hips simultaneously. This time he shoved more of his length into my gob, causing me to gag slightly.

He repeated the process over and over again, gradually speeding up more and more with each thrust. After a while Hisoka started to moan softly; the moans became louder and more frequent as he continued to fuck my mouth.

"(Y/n)~~~"

As I continued to suck Hisoka off, I could feel my own crotch start to heat up, as if it was feeling left out. I was starting to become slightly impatient; I wanted to feel him inside me a second time.