🍋dabi🍋

Being in a notorious villain group meant that not much scared you. It wasn't just any little thing that could make the entire squad bunker down in the hideout for weeks on end.

Police patrolling an area? Who the fuck cares?

Pro heroes out looking for you? Child's play.

Annoying high schoolers meddling in your plans?Annoying. But still not scary.

Pandemic sweeping across the globe? Okay. NOW you were scared.

It was going on five weeks since Shigarki had used his leadership powers to declare a lock down on the League of Villains hideout. The entire world was shutting down and people were panicking left and right. Not the kind of panic your group enjoyed invoking. No, this was something that even villains couldn't try to take control over. So after sending Toga and Twice out for an insane amount of supplies, snacks, and booze you had all settled in for the long haul.

The plus side of this was that you got to spend a lot of quality time with your boyfriend. Being partners who often got sent on missions together meant that you weren't exactly away from Dabi often; but you didn't always have the luxury of just enjoying each other's company.

Dabi, for all intents and purposes, was a very guarded individual. He may have decided long ago that he would trust you with his life - but that wasn't saying much. You had decided to use this time to see if you couldn't get him to trust you with more of himself. You had a praise kink, and this self-hating son of a bitch wasn't exactly up for indulging you.

»»-----  ☠  -----««

The end credits of Friday the 13th Part 2 started to roll across the screen, and you felt a calloused hand start to travel up the back on your naked thigh.

Dressed in only short shorts and a tank top, you were laying on your stomach facing the TV that was perched on an old wooden dresser at the end of the over sized king bed you shared with Dabi. You propped yourself up on your elbows to look at him, and saw him lounging back against the headboard, a sly grin on his face and a hungry look in his fiery blue eyes.

"Did you enjoy the movie?" you asked playfully as you sat yourself up on your knees and crawled back to curl up against Dabi's side.

"Well doll," he began, giving your ass a squeeze, "you could say I loved the show." He leaned down to nuzzle his face into the top of your head and breathe in the scent of your hair.

"You - uh- have any ideas on what you want to do now?" you asked your boyfriend as you wrapped one arm around his waist and rested your face against his chest. A glance down toward Dabi's thin waist gave you an answer before his mouth did. He was doing nothing to hide the bulge in his pants, where his dick was clearly straining against his jeans.

»»-----  ☠  -----««

Sex with Dabi was nothing short of mind blowing. It could be anything from rough and animalistic - fulfilling both of your most carnal desires; to soft and passionate - channeling love in one of the few ways the scarred man knew how. Sometimes the two of you got so rough and loud, your screams and banging the headboard off the wall would be enough to force you lair-mates to emerge from their rooms and demand you cut it out. Other times, Dabi would simply lay between your legs and give your cunt such delicious attention, that you would drift off into the most restful sleep afterwards and he wouldn't even get off at all.

The two of you had experimented with all sorts of kinks. Everything from cock warming to knife play, wax and choking. Public sex was so common with you two, you hardly considered it kinky anymore. And once, you had even entertained Dabi's desire to try out watersports. (Never again, unless you're in the shower - you had told him.) But the one thing Dabi had never let you try was possibly the most innocent kink you had. But for him, it seemed to be the most intimidating.