𝒇𝒓𝒆𝒆 - short story

a/n: sorry there's no smuts because of how long this already is, but there small fluffs, hope you still enjoy it :)

naruto wanted to surprise sasuke today, he was feeling good after a long mission, and he needed to relieve some stress. He went to the mall and bought sexy lingerie to wear for the raven tonight. it took him hours on end to find a pretty blue one, he smiled to himself having crazy thoughts run through his mind, he quickly purchased the item, and made his way to the uchiha's residence. the blonde used his spare key that the raven gave him when he claimed naruto as his boyfriend, naruto smiled remembering the first time sasuke asked him to be his, it took time for them to finally confessed their feelings for one another, but when the day finally came, it was the best thing to ever happen to naruto, it was like the world revolved only around them.

naruto opened the door, and expected his boyfriend to be laid out on the couch sleeping, because it is what he mostly did when naruto had missions this late. but naruto didn't see him, instead he saw another pair of shoes that were by the door that weren't his or sasuke's "did suigetsu visit ?" naruto thought to himself, he hummed and made his way upstairs, the moans of a girl filled the upper half of the house "wha--" naruto slowly opened the door dreading to see the sight his silly mind made up. but his mind wasn't as silly as he thought, his mind was only right, he dropped the bag and his face became wet, from the tears he didn't know that started to fall. the sight was beyond what he thought could ever happen to him.

the pink haired girl was on top of the raven who naruto called his boyfriend, naruto was disgusted in way sakura sounded as she rode on top of his boyfriend, moaning his name every few seconds. the two still didn't know naruto was there until small cry left the his mouth, sasuke quickly jumped up and sakura quickly turned around "NARUTO !?" both of them said in sync, sasuke push sakura off of him and tried to get out of the bed, the blonde ran out of the house, "NARUTO" sasuke called after him, the blonde turned around and opened his arms "what sasuke ?! what possibly could be the reason or excuse for this ! for what i saw with my OWN EYES !" naruto yelled at him. "its not what it looks like.. i promise" sasuke tried to reach for the blonde's hand but naruto scoffed and snatched his hand away. "ARE YOU ...SERIOUS ?!" sasuke stood in silence, naruto saw sakura coming out of the house trying to put on her clothes, "narut--" naruto put his hand up stopping her in her sentence "p-please..don't say anything..." he said. he looked back at sasuke and shook his head trying so hard not to break down in front of him but it didn't work, he crouched down and aggressively ran his hand through his hair, then placed them on his face. tears continuously  falling down his face, sasuke tried to confront the blonde, "D-DONT ! please..! don't touch me.." naruto sobbed still crying into his hands, "just—leave me alone..." naruto got up and walked away.

so many thoughts were running through the poor boy's mind, 'what did i do wrong ?!' 'was i not good enough..?' 'did i not show him enough attention...' 'i'm-i'm so sorry sasuke..' he covered his mouth, trying not to catch the glances of the people who were starting to stare at him, he was walking so fast to get away from everyone, he bumped into someone, "i'm sorry.." naruto whispered keeping his head down, "naruto ?" the boy looked up to look at the pony tail boy, "shikamaru ?" naruto responded back, the raven could see that the boy was crying, with the puffy look in his eyes, even though it was night, the moonlight didn't fail to shine its light on the blonde's face. "i-im sorry, i have to go" naruto sped passed the boy, making his way up to the old school academy rooftop. there was a gazebo that was there, naruto took a seat. he inhaled a load of air before exhaling, "why am i such an idiot...stupid....stupid..." he repeated over and over again.

"i'll agree that you are an idiot, and maybe a tad stupid" naruto raised his head up trying to move his blurry vision out of the way, the figure sat next to the blonde,  and naruto took in his company, "shikamaru...what do you want ?" naruto said scratching his head and rubbing his eyes,"i seen you run up here as if a bowl of ramen was up here, so i wanted to see what was up, until i seen you sniffling and talking to yourself, it's a drag really, i don't even know why i'm up here with you, nerd" naruto sighed, holding back his voice from cracking, "i'm fine, really..." putting on a fake smile. shikamaru placed his forearms on his legs and looked at the blonde, who was looking up at the lit sky that was covered in stars. "i can see you're not fine, naruto, so just talk about it" the blonde look at the raven who was now looking up at the sky, he considered shikamaru one of his friends, besides sasuke and sakura, but now he didn't have no one besides the lazy raven. "sasuke cheated on me with sakura.." it hurt for him to say it, it pained him so much, he winced. there was a small silence "how troublesome..." shikamaru said and laid back "welp..." shikamaru groaned and sighed, naruto shook his head, he knew he shouldn't have told shikamaru what happened, of course this was going to be the lazy boy's response, he didn't care.