18+ Degree of Fancy

Smouldering grey clouds covered the night's horizon as Y/N paced quickly across the fields back to house. Goosebumps rose on her soft skin as a slight breeze swept across the rolling landscape. She made it inside with minutes to spare. Adding a spring to her step, Y/N makes it through the arched library doorway just in time avoiding and awkward encounter with the librarian after her coffee break. Slowing her pace over the familiar burgundy carpet, she sat down under the glowing candles and began working. Similar students sat with their noses buried in books scratching their foreheads. Except for one. A wavy brown head of hair Y/N had never seen before. The strand fell perfectly as he leaned back and yawned in his chair. As Y/N admired his looks he turned his head and his crystal blue eyes pierced through hers. Y/N abruptly snapped her attention back to her work, trying to forget his enticing icy gaze.
After hours of staring at letters jumping on the pages in front of her, Y/N's eyes became heavy and she decided to pack her things and go back up to her dorm. As she gathered her belongings she decided to check the time. The ornate hands on the analogue clock showed 2:00 am. No wonder she was so tired. Raising her head more she looked around and found nobody left in the library except for the one mysterious stranger. With all her books tucked under one arm Y/N wandered back through the warm glow of the lights and to the stone arch way which lead back to the hall. Heels clacking on the tiled stone floor she noticed a second set of footstep following shortly after her own. The dark windows lining the hall allowed her to see the figure following her tail. It was the boy. He was deceptively tall and had a good sense of style. His loose pants flattered his long frame. The hoodie draped over his broad shoulders smelled of Tom Ford. The scent trailed to Y/N, intoxicating her thoughts and scrambling her to the point where her judgment wasn't only clouded but completely thrown out the window.
His paces drew closer as the scent became stronger. She could hear his jewellery jangling. Y/N dared to glance back and saw his hand adorned with various rings and bracelets. Veins trailed along his large hands as they swayed by his side.
His paces drew even closer until he was by her side. She could hear his breath as he drew closer to her. She felt his strong hand snake around her waist. She felt his breath on the skin of her neck. She felt her knees weaken at his body's proximity to her own.
The binders dropped to the floor as his hand pulled her closer to his figure. His crystal eyes darkened to a deep sapphire. A dark glint glazed over them as they stared into her own hazel orbs. Her breath shortened as his hand crept around and lay on the small of her back.

He brought his lips close to her ear and breathily whispered, "I saw you looking at me earlier".
Y/N's breath jumped as these words wove their way into her mind.
"I couldn't study after you came in."
Her eyes began to flutter as her head rolled back in sheer ecstasy from his authoritative tone.
"All I could think about we're the things I wanted to do to you." He finally growled.
She felt the familiar flutter in her stomach as his wishes slowly became her command. His second hand grabbed her ass signalling her to jump up. Her legs wrapped around his hips and he carried her to an oak door a few metres down the hall. Still clinging onto her hips he pushed the door open and rammed her into the nearest wall, her back pressing on the cold brick. As his lips lightly traced over her neck he planted careful kisses along her jaw, creating a agonisingly slow wait for Y/N. After what seemed to be eternity he latched his lips onto hers in a deep slow kiss. He ran his tongue over her lips, requesting further entry. Y/N parted her lips slightly allowing him to slip his tongue in. A slight moan escaped her lips as her hands tangled his perfect hair and his bulge became more prominent. A mutual decision to lose trousers was made as the pair scrambled to get their pants off leaving them in their underwear, still not pausing the kiss.

He pulled back, briefly breaking their kiss and gave her a questioning look, raising his eyebrows. Y/N nodded without hesitation and he carried her further into his room. The space was dimly lit with dark sheets and paintings scattered across the walls. The boy threw her down onto his bed, not caring for her safety. Swiftly, he climbed over her. His broad frame looming over her petite demeanour. He once again attached his lips to hers not waiting for her to catch her breath.
Y/N began getting impatient and started squirming underneath his body. The boy took the hint and peeled his shirt off to reveal chiselled abs and hulking shoulders. The baggy clothes were very misleading. Y/N followed suit and pulled her top off too leaving her in just her underwear.
He repositioned himself on top of her and began kissing down her body. Trailing soft pecks from her jaw down to her hip bone.

He was so close it was frustrating.

As he looked up at her with a mischievous grin he began to rub her heat with just enough pressure for her to feel it, but not enough to let her c-m. She was already soaking wet for him and he could feel it as his fingers began to sense the puddle he had caused. His fingers traced to either side of her hips and he gripped her panties and pulled them down delicately leaving her in nothing.
Y/N was so desperate by now that even his breath would make her climax.
That's exactly why he did. His movements seemed so slow yet meaningful and knowing. He looked her in the eyes again, still with a cruel expression on his face and began licking her slit up and down. Sweet moans escaped  Y/N's mouth as he began circling her sensitive nub. It didn't take long for her to find a familiar feeling building a knot in her stomach.
"I-I'm g-g " she stuttered as her climax crashes over her and a chorus of moans left her mouth hanging open.

The boy didn't stop. He chuckled into her sending chills up her spine and stuck two fingers inside her, intensifying her orgasm. As he continued fingering her through her first wave of the night, his length grew even harder if it were even possible.

He slowed to a stop leaving Y/N a quivering mess on his sheets. As he slid his boxers down his cock sprang up and hit his stomach causing Y/N to gasp. His hand roughly grabbed her sides and flipped her over so she was lying on her stomach, ass up. As he lined himself up with her entrance he leaned down and wrapped his hand around her throat.

"You don't know what's coming doll" he growled into her ear.

She became even wetter at his words and just as she had regained her breath she felt a pang in her stomach as he rammed himself into her. A loud groan flew out of her along with a long line of profanities. He fucked her relentlessly grabbing her hair and pulling her back so it arched at and almost unnatural angle. Red hand prints decorated her cheeks as he slapped her ass again and again. His hand still around her throat shifted up, grabbing her jaw.  He pushed his finger inside her mouth and ordered her to suck them. Willingly Y/N obliged. The musty smell of sweat mixed with juices filled the room. Y/N began to clench her walls around the boy's length, and he sped up his pace. He could feel his cock starting to throb as her walls got tighter and tighter. He could feel her about to finish. Y/N's body began shaking again as another wave came crashing down on her. More moans escaped her lips as she trembled beneath his grip. Still pumping in and out the boy came shortly after with a loud
"Fuuuuuuckk".
Slowing his pace the boy pulled out and collapsed beside Y/N.
"I never got your name" she said shyly. But her only reply was a light snore from the other side of the bed.