Chapter 3

Hawk's POV

When I woke up, Dabi was still sleeping peacefully except one thing was different. I was cuddled on top of him and his arms had me in a bear hug. He stirred in his sleep and I quickly laid my head down, pretending to sleep. I could hear him chuckle and pull me closer to him if that was possible. "Hawks, I know your awake." His voice sounded calm and tired. I slowly looked up at him before sitting up and on his waist. When I realized the position we were in, I blushed and rolled off of him. "Aww, what? I thought you liked cuddling with me," he spoke with a teasing tone. "Sh-Shut up!" Fuck I stuttered. "Your not saying I'm wrong," when I glanced at him I saw his smirk, "Cause your not wrong," I muttered, trying to not let him hear me.

He quickly sat up and looked over at me, "Mind saying that a little louder?" I shook my head, "Nah, I'm good." I answered with a challenging smirk. "Fine," he pulled me up by my wrists and brought my face only about an inch away from his and this made me blush red as a rose. "Say that again or else." My heart was fluttering just like every time we were close, I could feel my heart skip a beat as my eyes flickered from his eyes to his lips and back. "N-No-"

"You say that because you don't want me to know..." he leaned even closer, the warmth of his breath on my face, only centimeters apart now. "Or is it because you want something else?" Without thinking I leaned in and...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry for the wait and short chapter but here is part 3.