Chapter 10

Olivia's pov

Sam, Winter and I were in the airport, we were running together until a spider guy jumped on the window besides us. ''What the hell is that?'' Winter said confused. ''I don't know.'' I said. ''Everyone got a gimmick now.'' Sam said. The spider guy shot some webs and jumped into the window and kicked Sam on the ground. Winter wanted to punch him, but he blocked his punch. ''You have a metal arm? That's awesome dude!'' the spider guy told Winter. Winter looked confused at him, but Sam ran towards them and picked the spider guy up and flew away. ''You have the right to remain silent!'' the spider guy yelled. Winter and I chased them, Sam putted the spider down and he started to slinger around. When we catched up Winter threw a board at the spider guy, we quickly duck away. ''Hey, buddy, I think you lost this!'' the spider guy yelled and he threw the board back at us. I noticed the board coming towards my face. I screamed and Winter grabbed my arm and pulled me to him behind a pole. The board luckily didn't hit me, but if Winter didn't pulled me to him it probably would. ''I'm sorry the board wasn't for you!'' the spider guy said to me. I looked at Winter ''You need to me more careful Livy.'' he said to me. ''I'm trying to, but I'm scared.'' I said. ''There is no need to be scared, I'm here, I will keep you safe.'' He said calming me down. I just wish all of this is over soon. Meanwhile Winter and I had a little pep-talk Sam and the spider guy were fighting each other again. The spider guy shot a web on Sam's wing suit and he fell out off the air, glass was every where. He quickly stood up, but the spider guy already webbed him against a railing. ''Those wings carbon fiber?'' the spider guy asked Sam. Sam looked confused and skipped his hole question. '' Is this stuff coming out of you.'' He asked the spider guy. ''That would explain the rigidity-flexibility ratio, which, gotta say, that's awesome, man.'' The spider guy said. '' I don't know if you've been in a fight before, but there's usually not that much talking.'' Sam said a little annoyed. ''All right, sorry. My bad.'' the spider guy said. Winter ran toward them, but the spider guy shot a web and slingered into Winter and Sam and they both fell down. The spider guy webbed winter arm, I quickly ran to them. ''Guys, look, I'd love to keep this up, but I've only got one job here today and I gotta impress Mr. Stark, so, I'm really sorry.'' He said. I saw a flying thing coming toward him, it grabbed his wrist and flew him out of the building. ''You couldn't done that earlier?'' Winter said to Sam. ''I hate you'' he replied. I grabbed a knife out of my pocket and started to free them both. ''Thank you, Livy.'' they both said. ''No problem, now let get those bad guys!'' I said. ''Yes, ma'am.'' Winter said and smiled.

We quickly ran outside and saw Steve and the rest running toward the jet we were taking. ''Come on!'' he said. We all ran toward the jet, but a red flying man lazered a line on the ground. ''Captain Rogers.'' He said. ''I know you believe what you're doing is right, but for collective good, you must surrender now.'' The other team is also all gathered across from us. ''What do we do, Cap'' Sam asked. ''We fight.'' He said and we all started to run up the other team. We all started to fight with each other, me and Winter were fighting the cat guy again. They were both choking each other, they looked each other dead in the eyes ''We didn't kill your father.'' Winter said. '' Then why did you run? 'He said. The cat guy kicked Winter causing him to fall back against a big box. I ran up to the cat guy, but right when I wanted to kick him Wanda used her powers on him threw the cat guy away. I helped Winter stand up and we ran to Steve. ''We gotta go. That guy's probably in Siberia by now.'' Winter said to Steve. ''We gotta draw out the flyer. I'll take Vision, you get to the jet.'' Steve said. ''No, you get to the jet! Both of you! The rest of us aren't getting out of here.'' Sam said trough the coms. ''As much as I hate to admit it, if were gonna win this one, some of us might have to lose it.'' Clint said. ''This isn't the real fight, Steve.'' Sam said. ''All right Sam, what's the plan?'' Steve said while looking concerned at Winter. ''We need diversion, something big.'' Sam told everyone. ''I got something kinda big, but I can't hold it very long. On my signal, run like hell, and if I tear myself in half don't come back for me.'' Scott said. I was confused ''is he gonna tear himself in half?'' I asked. ''U sure about this Scott?'' Steve said through the coms. ''I do it all the time, I mean, once. In a lab, and I passed out.'' I looked behind me and I saw him, but he was really big, like really really big. ''Livy?'' Winter said. ''I need you to stay with Wanda, it's to dangerous to come with me.'' ''But you need to keep me safe.'' I said. ''I know, but if you come with me, I can't do that.'' Winter said. ''Please, I can't do this without you.'' I begged him. ''Livy you really can't, you will be in danger I will come back, I promise.'' He said. ''Promise?'' ''Yes of course.'' Winter said and gave me a hug. ''Now go to Wanda, I'll see you later.'' ''Bye, come back quick okay?'' I said to him. ''I will.'' I gave him another hug and ran to Wanda. Me and Wanda were fighting while Winter and Steve got the jet and took off.

That day was 5 days ago. Nothing really happed after Winter and Steve took off only that we are in a cell now. I've never been apart from Winter for so long. I really miss him and now I'm stick here. Luckily, they putted me and Sam together so I wouldn't be scare or something. It was pretty kind of them, because Sam is a verry funny guy to talk with even though we are locked up here.