Chapter 16

Winter's pov

We went outside and went to see the sunset. We had a great talk, I can always count on Steve when I need somebody, he will always be there for me. I looked at my phone to see what time it was. ''OH NO, shit, shit.'' I said. ''Buck, what's wrong.'' Steve said panicking. ''We need to go, Shuri called me.'' I quickly called back Shuri, while sprinting bank to the lab. ''good evening!'' Shuri said over the phone. ''Is she alright?'' ''Oh, she is fine, she just fainted. She had a little panic attack and was probably already tired. She is sleeping now, you can come in if you want.'' ''Omg, thank you, I'm on my way.'' I hung up and I quickly walked over to the lab.

I sat down beside her little bed. ''Wake up sleepyhead.'' She slowly opened her eyes and looked at me. ''I thought you were the sleepyhead.'' she said weakly. ''Alright then.'' I smiled. ''How are you feeling?'' Shuri asked her. '' I don't know, a bit dizzy.'' Livy said. ''That's fine, I'm gonna finish the test results and then I maybe can give you permission to go back to your own bed. If you need something just call somebody.'' Shuri was super sweet to Livy, not just today but like always. When we are here Livy is always by her side when she can and it's the sweetest thing ever. Livy and I stayed in the same room till Shuri came back with the results, after 2 hours Shuri came back with Steve behind her. She told us that we could leave, but need to be verry patience with recovering, luckily, we don't have any plans for the next few days so that won't be a problem. We went back to our hut and Livy fell immediately in sleep. I stayed up a little longer, I was doing some dishes and some reading, it's nice out here reading my books especially at night. After some time, I also went to bed.

Olivia's pov

It was quit a few days, I woke up to the smell of the best pancakes in the world also known as the homemade pancakes by Winter, he once told me this was the exact same recipe he learned as kid from his mom. It's sooo fluffy and the taste like heaven. ''Wakey, wakey!'' Winter said while walking to me. ''I'm up!'' I said. ''You hungry yet? You haven't eaten since yesterday morning. ''Winter said smiling, he lifted me up and we went piggyback riding to the already set table. I sat down and ate as expected the best pancakes in the world.

The next few days we were chilling in our hut, watching tv, drawing and baking together to spend the boring time recovering. It was pretty boring, but with Winter by my side it was a lot better. Today it is our 5th day here in Wakanda and Winter and I are watching tv since we woke up. ''BUCK! You need to come with me now!'' Steve shout from outside, it scared the life out of me. Winter ran outside to see Steve ''What's wrong Steve?'' Winter asked. I looked outside to see what was happening. ''Oh my god.'' I said to myself. I quickly ran to Winter and Steve. ''WINTER! WHAT THE HELL IS THAT!'' I screamed while running to them. ''Livy languag- HOLY SHIT!'' Winter was quite for a few seconds. ''Bucky, come on get ready we need to go!'' ''What is going on?'' I asked Steve. ''Something dangerous is coming.'' he answered. ''Can I come with you? I also can fight.'' Steve looked at Winter. ''I can't let you Livy, I need you to be safe here.'' ''Pleaseee, I can fight, my hole life I've been fighting and training, I once also was an assassin too, I've killed, I can fight and be careful while defending myself from them. I'm training everyday for this exact reason Pleassee!'' I begged them, I really don't care about the things that can happen. ''Sweetheart, you just recovered I'm not sure, what if you get hurt?'' ''Pleasee, I won't, I will stay by your side, you guys told me to prepare for the unexpected, and now the unexpected showed up, and I'm prepared, I can help.'' Winter looked at Steve. ''your right, but promise me to stay by my side, and if you get hurt shout for help immediately. Understand!'' ''Yessir.'' ''Alright, suit up!''

Winter's pov

I'm gonna regret this, I mean she is right, she trained hard and she is a great fighter, but I just can't with the thought of her getting hurt again. I just want her to be safe. Well, I just have to trust her now. 

We all stood there ready to fight. I looked over at Livy, ''Be safe.'' I said to her. ''I know, you to.'' She gave me a little smile

Olivia's pov

There were so many people here, a lot of avengers, but also The Dora Milaje and a lot of other people. Steve, Natasha, and the Black Panther started running toward an army outside the border of Wakanda, and we all followed. Weird space creatures trying to get in, and also some were talking to Steve and Natasha. I heard T'Challa saying to open a part of the border. There were a lot of creatures, but I was ready. The border opened and the creatures all started running towards us, Guns were shooting, spears were tossed at the creatures and fist were thrown. first, I started to use my gun, it was a M249 SAW, the same as Winter. Once the space creatures came closer, I would use my knife, their blood was blue and nasty. I stayed with Winter just as promised. It was honestly a quite difficult fight, the creatures just kept coming and coming, we were almost losing this. There was a monster on Steve, T'Challa and even on robot hulk or something I don't know why he had an iron suit on, but that's not the point. Suddenly a blue light came from the sky, an axe killing all of the creatures on everyone, it was the most epic thing I've have ever seen. ''You guys are so screwed now!'' Robot Hulk shouted.