19.

"So what are you gonna do?" Kev asked me as I walked home from school.
"Um. I guess, I'm not gonna forgive him." yet. I didn't say that, but thought that.
"But why, Betty? Why the hell do you still keep running away from the hottest person you've ever met?" I looked at him upset. "Okay well, from the hottest guy I've ever met. And he's Serpent. And he wants you back. Are you out of your mind?"

Wants me back? Where did he hear that bullshit.

"Kevin, he hasn't shown up."
"So what? Are you gonna avoiding him for rest of your life, because he didn't show up once at one meeting? That is stupid and you know it."
"If it has to be I would avoiding him. For rest of my life. Stop telling me what to do." I yelled.
"You're unbelievable." He snapped.

He is. So is Jughead. Why everybody now has right to manipulate with me. I can live my own life. They can live their lives.

Home was already mom from work. She just looked at me and said hello. She obviously knew I wasn't in mood for talking. In her case for fighting.

When sun started setting someone called me. It's Veronica. "Hey, V. What do you want?" I asked tired.
"I want you to meet me at Pop's."
I was thinking. Pop's? Why doesn't she just tell me what is going on?
"Are you there?" She asked, because I was clearly silent for maybe too long.
"Oh yeah, I'm here. And of course I'll meet you at Pop's. I'm on my way." I said with a smile, which I realized she can't see.

Veronica wasn't at Pop's yet. And is so not her style. She's always anywhere first.

B: Hey, V. Where the hell are you?! I'm at Pop's.
V: Um, yeah. You know, I'm not going. Some unknown person told me to get you to Pop's so he/she can meet you there instead.
B: You are the worst. Is that person Archie?
V: Maybe yes, maybe no.

I turn the phone off with anger. Why me? What did I do?

I sat to a bar because if I'm not waiting for Veronica, I'm not waiting for anyone. I'm sick of people. I'm sick of my mom always fighting with me. I'm sick of Jughead wasn't showing up. I'm sick of Veronica and Kevin telling me to talk to Jughead.

My thoughts interrupted doorbell. I didn't turn around. I just stared at my milkshake and still felt miserable and mad.

"Hey, Betts." It was Jughead talking.
"I'm waiting for someone else, Jug." I lied to him.
"Well, I'm the one who told Veronica to get you here." He shrugged.
"Okay. So I'll tell you this. I don't wanna talk. Not to you, not to anyone." I said still staring at my milkshake.

I felt his eyes on me. It was uncomfortable. I barely held my tears, when I remembered of what he said that day at school.

You aren't my friend enough to be more important than Serpents.

"Betty, can I apologise? Please." He begged.
Then I spilled a single tear. "Huh, looks like I'm your friend enough now." I sad-smiled.
He looked down.
"That was stupid. Totally bullshit. I shouldn't have said something this rude."
"Oh yeah. I felt pretty hurt." I confessed.

He looked back at me. So I turned at him and saw he was about to cry too.

"I can't be that important to you, can I?" I joked.
He smiled.
"Well, I don't believe I'm saying this, but you're still not more important than Serpents. You know they're like my family, which I've never had. Can't just screw them because of you. It's not like you would do the same to your family or Veronica."

I understood him. But his words kept cutting me deeper in my soul like a knife.

"It still hurts, Juggie. You don't know how much." I cried.
"I know." He handed me a bouquet of flowers. "And I'm sorry. I feel like I don't deserve you. Our friendship hurts like hell."
I took the bouquet. "What- do you mean?" I wiped my tears.
"I mean, I would like to call it relationship." He whispered.

Oh fuck. That was exactly what I was waiting for. So why am I not able to agree with him?

"Jug, I-." I didn't finish the sentence and just looked at flowers.
"Okay. Can't do this more awkward so I'm gonna go. And let me know what your answer is."
"Don't leave. I mean, I don't know the answer, but-" I splitted out.
"I get it. If you don't know the answer now and you have to think about it, I know the answer."
"Juggie." I whispered.
He just smiled, which made me more sadder. "The guy who wins your heart will be so lucky."
"Jug, you already did." I said walking to him and grabbing his wrist to actually staying here.

He looked at me kind of surprised. I looked to his eyes and he looked in mine. But then I stared at his lips and after that it was like the time stopped. He grabbed my cheek and softly kissed me. I kissed him back. Then I used tongue, but he didn't stopped kissing me and used tongue too.

Hell, kissing Jughead was thing, that I wanted to do for like 2 months.

My dream finally became reality.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Kinda longer chapter, than you are used to.😇 They kissed!🤩 I didn't think you will ever be able to see this.🤪 Also who are you guys? More than 490 views? Are you kidding me?🥳 Thank you guys so much.💗