haikyuu fanfic

hey guys, i've been into anime now more than ever and haikyuu has quickly become my comfort anim. I decided to write something short, ten chapters max, about haikyuu. Writing a fan fic has always been hard for me but I have high hopes for it, it is somewhat of a closure for me due to the fact that is has some real events from my life. 

currently there are three chapters available to read. just go to my profile and check it out. here's something from chapter one: 

For Hinata, the crying was only natural. He hadn't stopped ever since that day. Suga had tried comforting him. Daichi had tried bringing up his juniors spirits. Even Tsukishima had tried making Hinata stop crying, that didn't work out.

He even cried after a game against Aoba Johsai. Karasuno had won but he still cried. Oikawa and Iwaizumi had approached him in hopes of calming him down but this only made the boy cry harder.

He cried in front of Bokuto, and this only made the owl sad. Akaashi had spent the rest of that day trying to cheer both Bokuto and Hinata up. He had succeeded with Bokuto but Akaashi and him ended up hugging Hinata until he had dried out of tears to cry for the day.

Today felt different.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

you can now find me @/rbyb_on twitter.