Imagine [frerad]

Frank and Gerard where happy about their twin sons 18 birthday. So they decided to give them special gifts.

Gerard spent months in his gift to his first born son, and Frank to his baby boy. Months of getting everything ready. Months of preparation. Everything will come out smoothly.

"Honey, do you think they'll like it?" Frank asked Gerard a day before the kids birthday, they were cuddling in their bedroom, watching a movie.

"Frank. Babe. They'll love it." Gerard reassured Frank kissing his
lips.

The next morning, Frank and Gerard woke up with a lot of energy.

"Happy birthday Max." Gerard said to his oldest one.

"Happy birthday Jake." Frank said to his baby.

"Thanks dad." They said to both of them.

"Here we got you presents." Gerard and Frank handed them the presents. "We know they are old and you guys probably won't like them-" Frank started to say but got cut off as the kids opened the presents.

"OH MY GOD! ITS WHAT IVE ALWYAS WANTED." Jake yelled hugging his dad's.

"NO WAY, DAD! HOW DID YOU GUYS KNOW WE HAVE ALWAYS WANTED THESE?" Max said jumping up and down.

"Well, we know you've loved them since you guys were 6, so we decided to pass them on to you." Gerard said smiling to his kids.

"Thanks dad." Both of the kids said hugging their parents once more.

"Cynthia won't ever believe this." Max said taking his phone out.

"The fans won't believe that you guys gave us your Welcome To The Black Parade outfits!" Jake said looking up to his parents smiling from ear to ear.

---------------
Instagram: @AwkwardTeenLee
Tumblr: @Raisedbybandz