Chapter 16: For Better or Worse

Kelly

Tonight I'm going out to dinner with Tim. It's not a date. Just two people catching. I deserve to wined and dined right now. Hell I might need it. Might put me in a better mood. It's not a date and even if it was I have no obligation to anyone anymore.

I finished up my last bit of clients and started heading out. On my home. I saw I had a text message from Beyoncé. I'll look at it when I get home. Eventually I pulled up to the house and pulled out my phone.

Bey: hey since your going out tonight I was wondering if I could take faith for the night.

I thought about it before responding.

Me:Like to spend the night at your house?

Bey:Yeah I have everything she would need.

Me: no. You can come over and watch her at my house, I don't really wanna leave Solange alone. 

Bey: ok.

I put my phone away in my pocket and went in the house. This is gonna be a very interesting night. I got a date with my ex/baby daddy and have another ex watching my daughter tonight. Guess I better get dressed soon. He said he'll be here at 6.

A little while later.

Beyoncé

I pulled up to Kelly's house at 5:30 ish might as well get here early because I already know it's gonna be a very interesting night. I go up to the door and knock.

Solange answers it. "Hey"

"Hey" I smile and we hug.

I walk into the house. "Where's Kelly?"  I ask.

"Upstairs getting ready"

"Oh"

"You okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine. I just umm- where's Faye?"

"In the living room"

I go in and pick her up. She smiles as soon as she sees me.

"Hi baby" I laugh.

"Bey you sure your okay?"

"Yeah I'm fine solo. Really?"

That's when Kelly came in and I can't say I wasn't jealous of Tim right now. She looked great. Better then great.

"Okay So she was fed about an hour ago, she's been changed. Put her down whenever you feel she's getting tired" she said

"Kelly I know How to take care of her" I said with a slight hint of attitude.

"I know Bey"

She called me Bey.

"I'm just telling you but your right Your Great with her" she said. Is she complimenting me too? Did she let Tim hit it yet because uh she's being nice to me.

"Thanks Kelly"

"Thanks for doing this" she says back.

"Solo can you uh excuse us for a moment" I ask handing Faith to her.

"Sureee" she said confused as she left Kelly and I alone.