Hatred

Sukura41: This chapter was inspired by one of my beautiful followers, wolfypaws17. Shoutout to wolfypaws17!!

Edited: OH OH OH!!!!!!!! IDEEAAAA!!!!!!!!
Kalianna and Adrien find out each other's identities, and then Marinette finds out their identities and then becomes jealous. She and Kalianna fight in public in their superhero forms, but Kalianna won't fight back, just defending. And then Cat Noir intervenes and saves Kalianna and he starts freaking out because she isn't responding.

He arrives just as Kalianna falls to the ground in front of the Eiffel tower with LB standing over her and there's paparazzi everywhere.

She's badly injured and then Cat pushes LB away and cradles her and LB is like "You chose her over me?" And he replies with "She's pregnant with my child!! I love her! And I'll always choose her!!"

-Yeah, she's pregnant, but no one knows since she's only 2 months and has no bump- And then LB realizes what she almost did and the paparazzi gasps in disbelief that their 'good hearted' superhero would attack a pregnant girl, much less her ally over a guy.

Adrien takes Kalianna to his house to rest and she and the baby are fine. All of Paris now hates LB and then they all leave the fighting area with no one suspecting their identities.

But you know, just a thought.... a great thought....

ANYWAY! Ty for writing this for me!!!! Best author ever!!!!!!

~~~~~~~~

Another idea that wolfypaws17 wrote, it's similar to the one up top.

Edited: Naah, I wanna see the look of pure heartbreak in Marinette's eyes. I don't know why but I have a particular dislike for Marinette, I don't know why I do, I just do.

I really want Marinette to overreact and cause a scene and then all the girls back up Marinette and they say mean stuff to Kalianna and then Adrien stands up for her says that it's not their choice on who he dates and that he's ashamed and disappointed about their actions. The girls realized that they were wrong and apologize but Marinette is still mad.

They somehow find out each other's identities and Ladybug and Leopardess fight in public at the Eiffel tower and Leopardess isn't even fighting back, just defending, and the media figures out what's happening, and then Cat Noir stops the fight and yells at LB because she severely hurt Kalianna and now all of Paris hates LB because she attacked her own partner over a boy.

And BOOM!!! That's basically what I would write if I were the author and Basically what I really want the Author to write.

TADAAAAA!!

But yeah, I just wanna read about Marinette causing a scene and overreacting to the fact that Adrien is taken.

~~~~~~~~

Marinette was walking with the girls to the Trocadéro to get ice cream since that was where André the sweethearts' ice-cream maker was.

"So when are you gonna tell Adrien that you finally like him, gurl?" Alya questioned.

"Alya!" Marinette exclaimed. "You know I can't do that. And I never will be able to!"

"Well you better confess soon or else Kalianna's gonna snatch him up. She's obviously got a major crush on him." Alix said.

"She's got a crush on him?!" Marinette screeched, jealousy already boiling up inside her.

"Duh Marinette, everyone in class knows, the only person who's in denial is Chloé," Mylène said.