Reveal

Sukura41: The chapter was inspired by @chefgirl6375.

Edited: How about one where Anna talks to Kagami and Marinette about her and Adrien's relationship and engagement and is deeply in love with him for a very long time. She also tells them that even though it hurts their friendship is more important than some boy. While they are hurt and heartbroken, they agree with her and move on to Logan and Luka. Later Kali and Adrien announce their relationship to the class. While Chloe is mad, she quickly gets over it. 

However, Lila fakes being happy for them in front of the class but later confronts Kali and demands that she and Adrien break up because Adrien is hers. Kali retorts with what's an ambassador's daughter to a princess and she wouldn't want to face the wrath of the royal family. Then Kali uses her power to expose Lila and she is sent back to Italy.

AU: No kwamis, the Miraculouses have no power, they're just accessories. Ronnie and Juleka are together.

~~~~~~~~

De-Sinclair Dining Room.

Kalianna was drinking royal tea Kate had sent down to her from Kensington Palace, Kagami and Marinette were sitting in front of her.

The noirette set down her cup and looked at her friends.

"Okay, so the reason why I called you guys here is because I have something important to tell you."

"What is it?" Marinette questioned.

Kal sighed. "Look, I've noticed how you two act when I'm around Adrien, and I know you both love him."

Marinette and Kagami's eyes widened.

"But..." Kali continued. "Adrien and I have been secretly dating for 2 years and we're in an arranged marriage, which we're both happy about."

Marinette stood up with tears in her eyes. "A-Are you serious?"

"Marinette, please, sit down." Kagami requested softly, clenching her fists, tears brimming her eyes as well.

Marinette slowly sat down.

Anna cleared her throat. "I'm deeply in love with Adrien, and I'm not giving him up for anyone. But, even though that this hurts for you guys and me, our friendship is more important than a boy."

Marinette covered her face while Kagami wiped her tears.

"As much as I hate to say this, I never stood a chance with Adrien," Marinette said sadly. "So your right, our friendship is more important."

"I agree." Kagami nodded.

"I'm glad you guys understand." Kalianna smiled.

~~~~~~~~

Hours later, Kagami was asked out on a date by Logan at the park, of course, she accepted, at the same time on the Couffaine houseboat, Luka asked Marinette on a date through a romantic tune, she accepted as well.

~~~~~~~~

Kalianna and Adrien were now standing in front of the class, holding hands with small smiles on their faces.

"So we have something to tell you all," Kalinna tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Me and Kali have been secretly dating for 2 years," Adrien revealed.

Everyone gasped.

"Finally!" Ronnie wrapped his arm around his girlfriend, causing her to blush.

Marinette grinned.

"Girl why are you smiling? Weren't you crazy over Adrien?" Alya was confused.