☘︎︎ 𝕀 ☘︎︎

Ella woke up to a harsh light shining in her eyes through the sliver in her curtains. She groaned removing her hands from under her pillow and rolling onto her back. Lifting her arms to rub her eye and then stretching her whole body with a sigh. She sits up slowly blinking trying to make her vision straight. Picking up her phone she read the numbers. 10:37 am. Then reading the words. Saturday 10 February. And then proceeding to read even more words. Message from Nessa💀.  She yawned and laid back to look at the message.

Nessa💀

Im streaming btw even tho your sleeping.
Delivers 1 hour ago
Read

Ok just woke up , going to Costa for breakfast in like 10 minutes if you want anything.
Delivered

Ella got up placing her phone is her hoodies pocket and slowly shuffling to her bathroom. She yawned again looking at herself in the mirror. She heard a loud shout and scream from her roommates room. Making it prominent that she is still streaming.

She picked up her tooth brush and tooth past and started to brush her teeth. Ella had been in Venessa's streams once or twice playing a couple different games. Her all time favourite was Minecraft even though she was absolutely terrible at it. She had never spoken to Venessa's online friends but felt like she already new them because her best friend would constantly talk about then. Especially Nick.   

She spat out sudds that had began to build in her mouth. She filled her hands with water leaning over the sink and splashes it over her face. Then drying it with a towel. She then walked to her closet feeling more alive then 7 minutes prior. She took out some grey sweatpants and a blue Adidas sweatshirt. She didn't bother with any make up. She slid on some white socks and plain airforce ones and moved to her vanity. She placed a cute little chain round her neck and some pearl earrings. "Ding" she heard a noise from her phone.

She slumped down in her chair and opened her phone.

Nessa💀

Okay well pop in my room and say hi to the stream if you want.
Delivered 1 minute ago
Read

Okay
Delivered

She walked out her room departing wether to say hi to the stream. She rarely does and isn't to sure wether is she likes it or not. She walked down the hall to her roommates door and knocked gently.

"Come in"

She slowly opened the door pea king her head round, then slowly walked and crouch down so that she was in frame next to the other girl.

"Every one... this is Ella. You've probably already seen her." She chuckled moving to the side to make Ella more prominent.

"Hi" she said shyly

Ella heard muffled speaking in the headphones placed over her friends ears. Venessa unplugged her headphones so that they could both hear the other people.

"Hiiiii Ellllaaa" sapnap laughed. They had spoken a couple times from when Ella was the messenger bird between him and Venessa while they were arguing. She nodded "hello Nick"