☘︎︎ 𝕀𝕀 ☘︎︎

Tw: mentions of sex but there's None in the chapter.
--------------------------------------------

"So... tell me about this boy"

Her room mate gave her that glance, you know, the one where they put the elbows back and looks at you excitedly but try to act cool... that one. Ella turned her head shyly but embarrassed.

"He's a guy..." she said bluntly

"What do you mean 'he's just a guy'" her roommate turned and sat up cross legged on the couch in frustration.

"He's just a guy Nessa" Ella sighed because she didn't really know what to say. She was never good at talking about her feelings or opinions really because she never had really done it in the first place. Her parents never really cared for what she had to say. Especially when Ella told them that she wanted to pursue her dream of being a photographer or model. They weren't happy.

"You went on a date with him Ella... he's not just a guy" her roommate sat up straighter and tried to calm her Voice as she could tell her roommate was a bit uncomfortable.

"Okay fine... he's tall... has dark hair and blue eyes... I knocked into him while taking some photos and spilt his drink.... I bought him a new one but ended up talking to him for ages" she said in a huff trying to get her roommate to leave her alone.

"Well... did you get his number or anything" Venessa was happy for Ella. Ella never really talked about boys before, she sometime though Ella could be lesbian or something like that. So when she said that she went on a date, Venessa was kinda confused.

"Yeah" Ella could tell her roommate was exited for her... but she didn't know why she wasn't so exited as well.

"Well you got to text him right" Venessa grabbed Ella's phone of the coffee table to her right. And began to open it as she already had her finger print on the phone. Ella made a Sharp move to snatch her phone back but Venessa was more quick and moved. Ella tried again but had no luck when her roommate ran away with her phone. Ella chased after her but Venessa locked herself in her bathroom. Ella slipped down back to the door trying to concur her friend to stop while sort of laughing.

"Nessa I can text him myself  you know" she panted trying to catch her breath

"Yeah but you'll make it somewhat terrible so that's why I'm here" her roommate laughed back at her through the crack in the door

"Terrible!!??!" Ella was confused, annoyed and laughing all at the same time.

"Yes terrible, I don't think you have ever mentioned a boy in my whole time knowing you... and I've known your for 4 years"  Venessa laughed "have you even had a boyfriend or had sex or anything"

"Yes I have had a boyfriend" Ella said abruptly

"But have you had sex..."

"Yes... yes I have had sex you idiot. Now give me my phone" Ella was getting annoyed but was still laughing. She heard the door unlock and saw the handle turn before the door swung open. She stood up quickly and snatched her phone out of her friends hands.