Chapter 1: The day i became Ryuga..

Just take note that the way you will get the Ryuga Advent Deck will be different than the original series. This came from my head, so I hope you enjoy it.

[No one's POV]
A lone figure can be seen watching over a Village with thriving people going on their days up top of a cliff with a small puddle under a tree.

???: Just why..

He takes a look at his reflection as it showed the main character: Y/n BridgeStone..

Y/n: Why did they all assume that I'll be a evil rider?

He reached into his pocket and takes out a Metallic Card Deck with a Black Chinese Dragon Motif and a red gem on it..

Y/n: The moment I got this..everyone other than dad turned their backs on me.

[Flashback: Four Years Ago/2 days before the dad died]*age 13*
Y/n was swordfighting with his father Marcus Bridgestone to improve his skills..

[Flashback: Four Years Ago/2 days before the dad died]*age 13*Y/n was swordfighting with his father Marcus Bridgestone to improve his skills

*Your sword and you only have one*

Y/n: I got you now, dad.

Marcus: *chuckled* In your dreams!

They both clashed swords, creating sparks as they parried blow after blow..

*Your dad is the guy on the right. You are the guy to the left*

The fight ends with the elder Male knocking the sword off y/n's hands and sweeping his legs, making him fall to the ground..

Y/n: damn..

Marcus: *puts sword away and helps him up* Heh, looks like you're still a level lower than me