Pepperoni, Mushrooms, and Amelia Blight

While struggling to put on her shoes, she cursed under her breath before finally getting her foot in, making a smile make its way over her lips.

About an hour ago, she was still asleep, happily dreaming about how she would be able to sleep in all day and relax.

That was until her 11 o'clock alarm rang, that is.

Turns out, she had work today, so "sleeping in all day and relaxing" was going to have to wait.

"Hey," Luz's voice and her figure popped out from the stairs, making her jerk her head in the direction, "where are you going?"

"Work, Luz." Lucía ripped herself away from the couch just so she wouldn't have the thought of skipping work today, yawning as she took off her black cap she needed to wear to work and stretched. "Fuck, I do not want to go in today."

"Why?" Luz's eyebrow rose as she walked down the stairs to be on the same level Lucía was, sitting down on the couch.

"Because I'm tired, Luz."

"But you don't even do anything."

"HEY!" Lucía yelled out as she swatted her hand at Luz, making Luz laugh.

"Look, I'm only telling you what I've seen," she said, holding her hands in front of her. "Before I leave with Amity, you're on the couch, when I get back, you're still on the couch! You're like, in the exact same spot, too. I'm just using my context clues, Lucía!"

"Oh yeah?" Lucía raised her eyebrow before patting her pockets to ensure she had her keys and her phone safely inside her pockets. "Maybe you should use those context clues on your little girlfriend."

"Not my girlfrieeendd!"

"Not my probleeemm!" Lucía called out back, a big smile on her face as she leaned down and wrapped her arm around Luz. "Alright, I gotta head to work. I'll be back later, Luz. Have a good day."

"Bye, Lucía!" She enthusiastically hugged back, flashing her a big smile. "Have a good day! And nice khakis! I've never seen you wear them before!"

"They're a part of my uniform," she laughed before picking up the plastic bag filled with her work uniform from off the couch, looking over to the kitchen. "Eda! I'm off to work!"

Not soon after, Eda appeared from out of the kitchen and looked Lucía in the eye, a slight smirk on her face.

"I thought you had work today," she let out a laugh, leaning on her hip as she put her hand on it as well. "Be safe, Lucía. Don't get into any fights today."

"There will absolutely be no promises!" Lucía smiled widely and loudly called out while already being out the door, hearing Eda's sigh from behind her as she shut the door.