Daunting Icons

"Lucía!" Amelia giggled, shaking her arm. "I can't believe iiiitttt!"

Lucía laughed as she tried her best to get the key into the keyhole while Amelia was violently shaking her, having no success in starting the car whatsoever.

"First, there were absolutely no rude customers today, and then, I got almost twenty-eight dollars in tips, and finally, I got a raise!" Amelia laughed, stomping her feet against the car's flooring repeatedly. "This is so awesome!"

"Well, I'm glad you're happy, bozo." Lucía smiled, finally being able to put the key in.

"Of course, I am!" Amelia continued to laugh, grabbing back onto Lucía's arm. "Today was so good! I'm pumped!"

"Usually I'm very excited to get out of work, but this is just a whole other level." Lucía raised her eyebrow, a smile on her face as she slowly shook Amelia off of her. "Now let me actually start the car, weirdo."

As Amelia realized what she was doing, she nervously laughed, pulling her hands away immediately.

"Sorry!"

"You're okay, don't worry, Ames." Lucía smirked as she started up the car and immediately turned on the heater, being the saving grace after the cold weather outside.

Once she made sure everything was in check so they could go, she turned on her side a bit so she could face Amelia, putting her elbow against the seat.

"So, you wanna go celebrate or something?" Lucía suggested, shrugging. "We cooouulddd pick up some food on the way home? We could go out for dinner? We could have a little party at home with just the two of us? Get some snacks and drinks?"

Although the other ideas that Lucía suggested did seem nice, the last one for some reason caught her attention, the idea seeming like some kind of bliss after something clicked in her head.

"Yes!" Amelia loudly said, the smile on her face growing. "Let's do that! We can get some chips and snacks and-"

She paused, and soon after, a mischievous smirk slowly began replacing the innocent smile on her face as she then nudged Lucía.

"We can get some alcohooool!" Amelia emphasized the last word, her excitement growing as she saw Lucía raise an eyebrow.

"You wanna get drunk?" Lucía said the phrase like this wasn't something that Amelia used to do all the time, a laugh slipping through as the idea just sounded completely unbelievable.

"Me and you, dummy!" Amelia laughed, pushing Lucía. "Let's celebrate by drinking! Today was a good day!"

"Hmmm." Lucía pretended to think it over, putting a bubble on one side of her cheek as she looked off to the side. "It was a good day."

"Stop teasing me! Come onnnnn!" Amelia whined, pulling on her arm even more. "Pleeeeaaasseeeee?"