🍡 8 🍡

"Please welcome our new student, his name is Satoru Gojou." Yaga-Sensei steps to the side and we saw a boy with white hair and wearing a pair of black sunglasses, "Why's he wearing sunglasses inside?" Shoko whispers to me, "I dunno, beats me, it's kinda weird." I whisper back, "I wear them to try to block out as much cursed energy and cursed technique I can see with my ability the Six Eyes." We heard Gojou say, we both flinched, Getou laughed at us, "Do you think he's really part of the Gojou family? You know, like one of the three great sorcerer families?" I whisper to Getou, he shrugs, "I am, my family is the Gojou family." Gojou grins, I puffed my cheeks out, "I wasn't asking you! And stop butting into our conversations!" I huffed, "Calm that fiery temper of your Inumaki. You will from now on train with Gojou, saying that Shoko and Getou are a pair, you have been training with me every time we do sparring practice but I think it's time for you to verse someone around your age." Yaga-Sensei says, my jaw dropped, "I don't want to pair up with him, he's so, so... ugh!" I spin on my heel and headed outside, "Yuki~" Shoko calls after me, "Tch." I shoved my hands into my pockets. 

I was outside using a kendo sword and slicing a spare dummy, "Yo~" The dummy suddenly was substituted with Gojou, I stopped a fraction before hitting him, "Why'd you do that?" I had an ick mark, "Well I kinda thought you'd actually hit me, looks like you care more than you say." He leans down to my height and puts his nose close to mine, I blushed bright red, "BAKA!" I hit his head with the kendo sword and turn around, whipping my ponytail in his face, "Leave me alone!" I shout. "Itadakimasu." The four of us clapped our hands together, we began to eat dinner, "Yuuki~" I heard a voice in my ear, "It's Inumaki to you." I grumbled and shoved another chopstick of rice into my mouth, "But Yuki's so much cuter, why so cold Yukicchi?" Gojou teases me, I shoved the top of my chopsticks into his nose and pulled them out suddenly, causing him to have an explosive nosebleed, all the kids, first years, second years and third years burst out laughing, "Tch." I stood up and threw my chopsticks into the sink and grabbed a new pair, "That's Yuki alright." "The angel of Jujutsu Tech is always a coin toss away from being the devil." The third years laughed, "Here, so you don't bleed all over my dinner." I chucked a box of tissues to Gojou, "Thank you Yukicchi." He takes out a few tissues and holds his nose, "Geez, I've never seen you act so rash before, even with Getou." Shoko whispered to me, "I can't stand cocky bastards who have their whole life mapped out for them with something as simple as a family name." I finished my dinner, "Thank you." I stood up and grabbed my tray, bringing it over to the sink and washing up, I smiled, small things in life made me happy, when you rinse your dishes and you find a perfect spot in the dishwasher for it, when you take a shower and see all the dirt and grime wash off, when you think of a new way to use your cursed technique, I opened the dishwasher and I saw the last empty spot for my lacquered miso bowl, I smiled, "Perfect." I whispered to myself but there was a gust of wind and within a blink, I saw the spot taken up, "Huh?" I tilted my head, I looked up and saw a boy with white hair and black sunglasses who whistled as he points at the rack, he filled up all his bowls and plates and cutlery with the last sections of the dishwasher, I felt fire burn under me, "BAKA! MORON! MEATHEAD! IDIOT! BRAT! FOUR EYES!" I kicked him, he just laughed, completely unfazed, the entire school sweatdrop at the scene that played out, everyone knew my small nick-knacks and dinnertime was one of them, "ARE YOU KIDDING ME!" I threw all my bowls into the sink of water and splashed him, he blinked as the water dripped down his body, everyone held back snickers, he raises his arm and grabs a cup, he scoops up water from the sink and dumps it over my head, everyone was silent, they quickly faced their food and started eating, no longer staring at us, Gojou laughs, "You looks like an adorable wet dog. Arf, arf!" He holds his hands up and lolls his tongue out, I slam my hand under his chin, making him bite his tongue, I walked out without another word, I felt eyes bore into my back but I didn't care.