🍡 13 🍡

"Mimic!" The boys look at me, "Run!" I used Toge's technique, the three boys stared bolting, the curse looked at me, "Freeze." I jump down, it's body started to crystalise and I took the chance to run after the boys, I felt my throat start to feel scratchy, I checked my pockets and found my throat medication, all speech curse users have a weakness, the more and prominent the technique we use, the more it destroys our throats, "Are you alright Inumaki-Senpai?" I heard Megumi asks, "Salmon." He nods, "Here it comes!" Kamo shouts, "Stop!" Toge says, the thorns stopped for a moment, "Convergence. Piercing blood!" Kamo clapped his hands together and used a stream of jet blood, it only managed to scratch the curse, "Hurry, he's just going to heal right away, use Toge's ability right now." I drag them up the stairs, I heard Toge cough, "Toge, eat your medicine. Now." I say firmly, "Yes Yuki-Sensei." He downs the pills, he could speak with me, he knew that I was the one person he'd never curse because he'd never be able to think about hurting me, therefore those feelings would always translate into his technique, hence never affecting me, I counted my fingers, "One, two, three... four." I furrowed my brows, "What are you counting Yuki-Sensei?" Megumi asks, "Shit." I cursed and threw my throat syrup to Toge, "I'll only let you use your cursed speech twice more, then eat my medicine. I can't have your throat destroyed." I kept running, Megumi and Kamo's eyes widened, "No, I can't, then you'll-" Toge looks at me, "Toge Inumaki. I swore on my life, I'm never letting you get hurt. I'm never letting you go. Just drink the damn medicine once you say one more word." I whipped towards him, "Yes Sensei." He nods and pockets the syrup. We all jumped out onto the roof, Nue above us, "Inumaki-Senpai will stop it, don't worry, just go!" Megumi tells Nue, the bird flies straight towards the curse, "St-" Nue was stabbed in the heart, we all turn around and see Toge throwing up blood, my eyes widen, the curse appeared right in front of Kamo and punched him back, Megumi went behind him to try to stop him from falling off the roof, I ran towards Toge, "Come on, here." I put the bottle of syrup to his lips, "You idiot, you should've told me you were hitting your limit." I grit my teeth, he wasn't using powerful words but it still destroyed his throat, he downed the medicine, Megumi was just about to cast a shadow, "Mustard leaf," He puts his hand on Megumi's shoulder, "Toge!" I shout and try to stop him but he wouldn't listen to me, was walking towards the curse, "Blast away!" He shouts, the curse flew back, I ran towards Toge, "You can't cut me with that dull blade." The curse says, and broke Maki's sword as it comes down on its head, "Megumi, you help Maki, now!" I hold Toge, he nods and jumps up, "Toge, Toge. Why." I started tearing up, I saw Maki use a pair of nunchucks, "Playful Cloud." My eyes widen, she swings it at the curse and it flew back hundreds of meters, they look at me, I nod, "Go after it, I'll join you in a second, keep your distance!" I shout, they nod and run after it, "Toge, come on silly billy." I wipe his mouth and clean the blood away, he looks up at me, I cradled him in my arms, "Why, you should've just left it to me. You were already at your limit yet you used such a powerful word," Tears started dripping down, "You're all I have left, are you trying to kill yourself and leave me alone?" I trembled, "I did it because. I love you. Onee-san." His eyes drooped down, I stroke his hair, he mumbles, "Close your eyes, I'll make sure you and Kamo are safe. I'll come back to grab you and tonight I'll make your favourite, tuna mayo riceballs once we head back alright." I kiss his cheek, he nods, "Don't speak anymore alright, or onee-san will be worried." I rub his cheek, I lay him down, I look up at the sky, "Nishimiya!" I raise my arm, she flies down, "What..." Her eyes widened, "I need you to take these two back to any teacher you see, I need you to try to get them out of this veil as soon as you can." I tell her, she blushes, "H-Hai!" She bows down, my eyes soften, "Arigato. Momo." I pet her head, she froze and her eyes were wide, I giggled, "You're so cute." I made her stand back up and nodded before jumping down and getting to Megumi and Maki.

"Demon dogs, Totality!" I saw a black and white dog behind me, I jumped up and rode him to Maki and Megumi, I jump off right before it leapt at the curse and scratched it arm, "Hey, stupid tree eyes. You just hurt my little brother, do you know how angry that makes me." I felt a fire burn under me, "Mimic." I reached into my shadow and brought out an S-Grade katana, it was blue that faded to white and the blade was completely transparent.