Chapter 49 - Teach Me

Lilliana's Outfit

I rested on top of Bryce, my arms wrapped around his stomach with my head on his stomach

I rested on top of Bryce, my arms wrapped around his stomach with my head on his stomach. Ever since we kissed at Sway, things had heated back up between us. Honestly, this had been the happiest I had been since the breakup. Right now, the both of us were cuddling, taking in the other's presence.

"Hey Bryce," I say, taking my head off his chest to look him in the eyes. He moves his head to look me in the eyes, having a smile on his face. "I want to learn to drive," I announce, randomly having the sudden urge to learn to drive. Bryce stares at me for a second, trying to tell if I'm serious or not.

"Finally," Bryce sarcastically says, smiling at me. I jokingly hit his shoulder, causing him to laugh before he looked back down at me. He stared at my lips for a second before pecking them.

"But seriously, Princess. Good for you, I am so proud of you," he beamed, still flashing his smile, making me smile at him.

"Okay, time for my first lesson," I said, getting off the couch and leaving Bryce confused. He sat up, just staring at me as I put on my boots.

"What are you doing? Come on," I tell him, as he looks at me even more confused. "You're gonna teach me how to drive," I explain as Bryce's face finally comes to one of realization. He gets off the couch, grabbing his keys.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"And that's the gas pedal you're going to put your foot on there to drive," Bryce explains to me. We were in an empty parking lot of an old Macy's.

"Okay," I say, pressing my foot on the pedal a little too hard. The car was moving super fast, faster than could control. I hear Bryce's breathing start to speed up, and my heartbeat is moving fast.

"Hit the break," Bryce shouts, panicked, as I hit the break with my foot. We quickly jerk forward before stopping as my heartbeat takes a minute to slow down. To my side, I hear Bryce's breathing slow down too.

"Jesus, Lilli. I was telling you where the gas pedal was. I wasn't trying to get killed," Bryce freaks out. "Sorry, I just am not used to all this," I apologize, as Bryce's face softens, turning to face me.

"Baby, don't apologize. It is your first time driving it, not anything big," he reassures me as I smile, looking at him.

"Now, let's get back to our lesson," Bryce says, explaining everything in the car as I sit and listen, trying not to kill him again.

𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎꧁꧂𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎𒊹︎

"Maybe a driving teacher would be better suited to teach you," Bryce says as we enter the house. All I have to say was after almost crashing the car six times, Bryce decided it was enough driving lessons for today.

"Yeah, maybe that would be for the better," I agreed. I took off my shoes and fixed myself on the sofa. "Then you'll be the one picking me up," Bryce says, plopping down next to me on the couch, making me laugh.

"That will be the first," I let out, smiling at Bryce as he nodded his head, laughing. "You know what car you want yet?" he questions, wanting to know what type of car I was getting.

"Haven't figured it out yet. There are just too many to choose from, Bryce. I haven't even decided what color I want it to be. I was thinking, maybe something flashy, but do I want that much attention? Then again, it is my first car, so I want something crazy," I ramble as I turn towards Bryce. He was watching me talk, laughing at me.

"Don't worry about it too much, Princess. I will help you figure it out," Bryce calms me as I smile at him.

"Thank you. I had fun today," I told Bryce. "Yeah, me too, even when you almost killed me," he replies as we both laugh.

"Now give me cuddles. I need to sleep after trying to teach you how to drive," Bryce yelps down and doing grabby hands. I lay down, wrapping my arms around him as we both fell asleep.

Author's Note