TFS+TAH=Chapter 6- ~♡Backstory♡~

Prevously on TFS
Killer: to drink-
Present
K: - HATE bottles for it to unactivate and im not ready to tell you what is the thing that is needed to be unactivate
NM: understandable my queen~ but what do you mean by "no need"?
K: well before i met Lust Heart and got sold into the burdel house, when i was 2 or 3 years old my brother Sentry was teaching me how to kill or protect myself without getting panic attacks and i quickly learned fast but i suddenly forgot it when i was 4 because Brother left me or just runnaway from us and i dont know why but i think why because he was 5 and was gonna get sold instead of me but since he runnaway im the one that got sold... and The player i was talking about earlier help me to train at midnights and help me with other else cause that player was the player of Killertale and it will follow someone called Killer Black and thats me so we became bestfriends and she follows my commands but i also give her alot of free times even tho she isnt with me she still can sense if im in danger or what she still can help me too if i want to.. so at the age of 13 at Saturday at the time of 3:00 i told all the kids to go outside to the garden and wait until 7:00 i gave 1 of them a clock to know.. and who i gaven a clock ofc my bestie i told him this "tell the all the kids to go outside before 7pm and i'll meet you at the back of the house at 7:30pm after you see whats gonna happen trust me on this were going to be safe, oh and also here's a phone dial 991 and the police will save you all and me dont worry about me i Killer Black promise i wont forget your name and i'll always call you Bestie! And i promise we will see each other in the future! How about you? He said " i Lust Heart promise to do the same thing you say! Bestie!"
And we hug eachother and he left while i started to put Gas liquids anywhere once they got out and boom they were shocked that theirs a fire happening and i was sure that my old masters were killed by the fire they didnt even know and me i was trap getting surrounded by the fire while VP tries to find me and found me getting surrounded by fire and me laying there because i got unconsious and yeah we met at the back of the house and again did what we promise and go seperate ways and yeah i killed alot of innocent people except for kids and then i met you Boss...
NM: thats a long story that i should forget My queen
K: okay as your wish you will forget about my backstory tommorow and wont ever ask about it
NM: wai-wait what?! I didnt even mention to do it right now?!
K: so-sorry just i dont like mentioning about it and telling other people about it! So im so-sorry Boss!
NM: once i remember this in the future i will punish you! But in a different way! *falls asleep*
K: sorry Boss... *tp out to meet the others*
With the others
Error: wait... why is there no moaning sounds
Killer: because that isnt gonna happen
Cross: ?! Your Majesty why are you awake this late?!
D&H: yea!..
Killer: plss dont call me like that when Boss isnt around... oh and also its not happening cause he somewhat falls asleep maybe got tired of screaming earlier and also Horror did you text Lust or meet him?
Horror: no not yet Killer tommorow i will
K: thats fine! Yea you all should go to beds and no need to put your headsets or headphones but keep it with ya because i think he might wakes up.. anyways cya! Guys bye! *tp out*
H&D&E&C: Bye Your Majesty! Goodnight too!
H: how did Boss falled asleep?
D:yea?
E:maybe he just a skill to do it?
C: yea and we should not mention about it i dont wanna have a 'nightmare'(getting haunt by cows)
H&D&E: Why are you scared of cows but nothing else?
C: im scared of their nose so once i saw them i'll runnaway as fast as i could cuz i can die there
H&E&D: okay???
Me: Bye!! See ya guys soon! Oh and also check my YT Channel name Luna&Sanses Au's_Playz UwU the one that got 5.86k+ subs the first one that had apprear is mine this is the profile pic!
Hope You Found it! BYE!!!
~♡NEXT CHAPTER♡~