~Smiles~

People want Molten and Lefty to kiss

Me: nah

AlWaYs

Molten POV

I put Lefty down on his bed because he feel asleep and I put a blanket over him as well. I wonder what does everyone else do at this time? I walked out of the room and looked around... No one... Could they be at the stage?

I walked over to the stage... Huh...
"Molten!" I jumped a bit buy saw Chica and Bonnie walking over. "Where's Lefty?" Chica ask.
"A-asleep"
"So he fell asleep huh?"
"Y-yea"
"Then... I WON THE WAR!!!" Is the "war" all she cares about or?
"I-I g-guess so"

"Also Molten... One last question" I nod. "So you like Lefty?" I blushed a bit and looked away.
"Look at that Chica he's blushing"
"So... Do you Molten?" I looked at Chica and slowly nodded my head. "Awww but... There are a few things you should know"
"? L-like?"
"Lefty catches feelings fast... So he may always have a crush on you... But with that people have used Lefty in the past... His ex's..."
"... Mostly his recent ex..."
"I know that Bon... Freddy have told me that he's still trying to get into the building... But" she looks back at me, "you better not use Lefty for your our fucking pleasure" who knew a chicken would be so damn scary... I'm kinda scared of her now.
"I-I'm not g-gonna use h-him... I-I l-love him" I would never use someone... If you want to be with them you need to love them for who they are.
"Good! You better keep that promise"
"P-promise!" Chica smiles then walks away.

"Just take care of Lefty alright? One of his ex'a may try to hurt him..." Bonnie told me.
"O-ok" then he walked away... Does his mean now is a good time to tell Lefty?... Maybe.

I walked back to the room to see Lefty sitting on the bed.
"Molten! Where were you?"
"T-talking to C-chica and Bon-bonnie"
"Oh ok... And sorry about falling asleep I didn't mean to"
"It's f-fine"

Lefty POV

Molten sat down on the bed besides me so I smiled at him. He smiles back. I hugged him arm... He didn't seem to mind so I was just hugging his arm.
"So... What now Molten?"
"I-I d-don't k-know" I looked at Molten to see him blushing a bit so I smiled more and laid my head on his shoulder.

A bit of Molten POV

Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck fuck Fuck fuck

(Thank you to copy and paste 👌)

Back to Lefty POV

He's so soft and warm... I can get used to this... I wonder how his cuddles are...

Kinda weird that he is soft... Considering the fact more then half of his fur is gone... Like he has some on his head, chest, and arms. Mmm who knows... Maybe his body is warm and thats why I think he's soft... Welp...

I felt Molten move me to his lap so I blushed and looked up at Molten. He was smiling so I smiled back.

He gave me a kiss on the cheek making me blush more.
"L-love you!"

SuPeR gAy PaNiC

End of chapter
Hey it's here for once
As in I got it done on time