~Explaining~

Molten POV

Lefty and the others left us alone... Guessing so we can chat and stuff.
"So... What happen to you Freddy?" I looked up at Yenndo... I got my notebook and started to write.
'A fire happened'
"I know... Lolbit helped me get out but in doing so Lolbit used up their energy that's why Lolbit is tried... Very tried" I nod. "What about the others?"

"..." I started to write again.
'Bon Bon, Bonnet, Ballora, and... And Foxy are all died..."
"WHAT THE HELL! You're joking right?" I wish I was... I shake my head no. "And Baby?"

"......"

'She betrayed me...'
"......" Just for that guy... Just for her damn dad! Why... She didn't have to leave me... She just watch as he was breaking me down... She doesn't care about us anymore...

She only cares about him...

We don't matter do her...

"Freddy! I may have not seen you in a while but I know that face!" I looked up at Yenndo. "Stop it... You're thinking down about yourself again... Yes they are gone buy hey... We're still here right?"

The fuck happen to Yenndo? WHY THE HELL IS HE SO DAMN NICE RIGHT NOW?!?

DID HE HITE HIS HEAD OF SOMETHING?!

Wait... IS LOLBIT CONTROLLING HIM? Can Lolbit control people?

"Don't get used to me being nice Freddy..."

Oh! There is Yenndo... Wait...

Lefty POV

I wonder if I should check up on Molten and them... No I'll leave them alone right now...

But I wanna check up on them... THIS IS HARDDD ughhhh.

"Lefty you ok?"
"Huh? Oh hey Chica... And I'm fine just thinking you know?"
"Thinking about????"
"Nothing important" I saw Chica give me "that look"... Ok now she knows something!

"I smell gay"
"I am gay Chica"
"... But it's stronger gay" wait...

WHO CAN BE GAYER THEN ME! I'm the gayest here bish...
Then I saw Chica run to the room where Molten is... Wait...
"Chica!" I ran after her.

I heard a door kick open.

"I SMELL GAY IN HERE!"

I got over to her and saw the grey bear sitting on top of Molten... The hec-

"Freddy take it back..." Molten shakes his head no. "TAKE IT BACK!" Molten keep shaking his head no. "Then I'll just stay sitting here"

Molten POV

GET YOUR NASTY ASS PAWS AWAY FROM MY FACE DAMN IT!

HE'S SOO LUCKY I CAN'T TALK RIGHT NOW

AAAAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!

His nasty paws are gonna kill me!! So I just started to nod my head and Yenndo got off.
"Great!"

"Molten what did you do?" Lefty helps me up.
"He wrote down that Lolbit is a girl... And Lolbit isn't a girl Freddy and you know that! And if you were messing with me fuck you!"

I was messing with him and I almost died from smelling ass paws...

Why is it always me?

End of chapter